Ashley Furniture

Very Easy Interview

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Loss Prevention Specialist
Leesport, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ashley Furniture in February 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was by phone with in house recruiter. I then received a postcard letter stating that I did meet requirements for the next step. Later that day I recieved an email offering me another interview for the security position. The interview with the security supervisor lasted less than 5 minutes with 2 questions and a "you're hired."

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Supervisors work off a generic script with situational based questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Flat rate of pay for position is based upon shift differential increments.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashley Furniture

Worked for Ashley Furniture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ashley Furniture Loss Prevention Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ashley Furniture employees and interview candidates.