Ashley Furniture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Manager Interview

Warehouse Manager
Reading, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ashley Furniture in June 2010.

Interview Details – HR interview first day included two 1:1 interviews and asked to come back the next day. I came back and waited 1/2 hr past my appointment time and then started the interview with two potential collegues. Interveiw was going well until I was asked if I was informed it was potentially a 2nd shift position. I was not and let them know I could not work 2nd shift. I never heard from them again even after multiple phone calls and an e-mail asking the status of the job.

Interview Question – How are you at dealing with employees which can not understand english?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashley Furniture

Worked for Ashley Furniture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ashley Furniture Warehouse Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ashley Furniture employees and interview candidates.