Ashley Stewart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Secaucus, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Ashley Stewart in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews, about 20minutes each

Interview Question – Salary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes/No

Very Easy Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Ashley Stewart.

Interview Details – Very simple,quick, interview.Manager looked over the work experience,asked simple questions about availability and fashion style,Stated what they would expect from sales associate(i.e dress code)
 Stated how much they were offering,told to call in for schedule in there u have it i was working with in the next week...From what i have heard, the interview process for Ashley Stewart has changed or has varied depending upon which store or manager you are interviewing for.

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Hayward, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ashley Stewart in November 2011.

Interview Details – Went in and had to interview with another person simultaneously not even interviewing for the same job. Went well was told Id get a yes or no in 2 days..... never heard since. Don't waste your time, they are TRASH

Interview Question – What would co workers say is your strengths.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Merchandise Planner Interview

Merchandise Planner

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ashley Stewart in May 2011.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews scheduled with the Director of HR, VP of Allocations & Planning and the Hiring Mgr.

Interview Question – How do you plan?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ashley Stewart in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was easy i went in the store and applyed and the manager looked at me and said can you come for an interview tommorow i agreed. The next day i had my interview which is just to ask about previous employment and to see how you interact with others the manager liked and i was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself flourishing at this company   View Answer
  • Have you ever worked in this type of retail envoirnment   View Answer

Worked for Ashley Stewart? Contribute to the Community!