Asiana Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Asiana Airlines in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed by 5+ people, HR, Marketing, Commercial. It was a bit intimidating but the questions were not difficult. They focused on knowledge and some behavioral type of questions.

Negotiation Details – They low balled me but I stood firm on my requirement. IT took a couple weeks.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asiana Airlines in May 2012.

Interview Details – There's total to 2 stages of interview. First one is over the resume with experiences and educational back ground.

Interview Question – What kind of sales strategy can you provide when customer problem occurs?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Agent

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Asiana Airlines.

Interview Details – Need to speak Korea. Resume should outline the type of jobs you held and include any college degrees. Answer as confident as you can.

Interview Question – If you don't have any experience in the industry, what made you to apply?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is really no negotiation. It is all determined by the Corporate office.

Worked for Asiana Airlines? Contribute to the Community!