Asiana Airlines

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asiana Airlines

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asiana Airlines in May 2012.

There's total to 2 stages of interview. First one is over the resume with experiences and educational back ground.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of sales strategy can you provide when customer problem occurs?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asiana Airlines in January 2009.

Interviewed by 5+ people, HR, Marketing, Commercial. It was a bit intimidating but the questions were not difficult. They focused on knowledge and some behavioral type of questions.

They low balled me but I stood firm on my requirement. IT took a couple weeks.

Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asiana Airlines.

Need to speak Korea. Resume should outline the type of jobs you held and include any college degrees. Answer as confident as you can.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have any experience in the industry, what made you to apply?   View Answer
    There is really no negotiation. It is all determined by the Corporate office.