Askari Bank

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Askari Bank.

Interview Details – clean

Interview Question – technical part   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Good Interview

Good
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Askari Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – For the internship Internee B.M have asked me to tell about the Askari Bank what i Know and guide me about each and every department.

OG II Interview

OG II
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Askari Bank in December 2012.

Interview Details – it was good experience for me.two interviews held for OG 2.

Interview Question – not difficult but is related to your job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Askari Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted CV to Askari Bank through my university's (LUMS, Pakistan) representatives (Career Services Office officials). Was called for an interview and was asked to bring a few documents with me. These included, 2 passport size photographs, a hard copy of my CV, and an internship request from my university stating my major and relevant courses - essentially a bona fide certificate. Was interviewed by the Bank Manager - senior management. There was only one interview. They asked me to introduce myself and why I wanted to work at the bank, my long run aims - just general questions.

Interview Question – There were just general questions. Nothing overly specific about my education or my knowledge of accounting/finance/banking.   Answer Question

Manager Operations Interview

Manager Operations
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Askari Bank in January 2008.

Interview Details – This post has to be filled within company & therefore all interested Staff has to apply online via our company's intranet.After applying & scrutinizing the selected applicants were asked to appear before a selection board which further shortlisted the applications & sent it to the next stage to Head of Human Resources who had taken the final interview before giving the selection letter to the successful applicants.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Askari Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – i was interviewed first by the president of askari bank and later on by the branch manager where i am currently working. the interview with the president was very encouraging. he asked the details about what and where i am currently studying and gav me certain guidelines for the banking career.
the manger was also polite and assured me the he would personally make sure that i will have a pleasant working experience at askari bank and learn as much as possible.

Interview Question – which sector in the field of banking did i consider to be the most challenging judging from the view point of a consumer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Askari Bank in July 2010.

Interview Details – i was a internee so there was no special interview conducted. but it was nicely taken from HR to higher management as they treat us as we are part of bank. and trained very well. some new concepts were teached and got benifit from that.

Interview Question – that u got a powerfull reference or not   Answer Question

Worked for Askari Bank? Contribute to the Community!