Askari Bank

www.askaribank.com.pk

Askari Bank Interview Questions

2.5

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Askari Bank.

clean

no negotiation

OG II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Askari Bank in December 2012.

it was good experience for me.two interviews held for OG 2.

Good Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Askari Bank in June 2012.

For the internship Internee B.M have asked me to tell about the Askari Bank what i Know and guide me about each and every department.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Askari Bank in June 2012.

i was interviewed first by the president of askari bank and later on by the branch manager where i am currently working. the interview with the president was very encouraging. he asked the details about what and where i am currently studying and gav me certain guidelines for the banking career.
    the manger was also polite and assured me the he would personally make sure that i will have a pleasant working experience at askari bank and learn as much as possible.

Interview Questions
    • which sector in the field of banking did i consider to be the most challenging judging from the view point of a consumer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Askari Bank in May 2011.

Submitted CV to Askari Bank through my university's (LUMS, Pakistan) representatives (Career Services Office officials). Was called for an interview and was asked to bring a few documents with me. These included, 2 passport size photographs, a hard copy of my CV, and an internship request from my university stating my major and relevant courses - essentially a bona fide certificate. Was interviewed by the Bank Manager - senior management. There was only one interview. They asked me to introduce myself and why I wanted to work at the bank, my long run aims - just general questions.

Interview Questions
    • There were just general questions. Nothing overly specific about my education or my knowledge of accounting/finance/banking.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Askari Bank in July 2010.

i was a internee so there was no special interview conducted. but it was nicely taken from HR to higher management as they treat us as we are part of bank. and trained very well. some new concepts were teached and got benifit from that.

Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Askari Bank in January 2008.

This post has to be filled within company & therefore all interested Staff has to apply online via our company's intranet.After applying & scrutinizing the selected applicants were asked to appear before a selection board which further shortlisted the applications & sent it to the next stage to Head of Human Resources who had taken the final interview before giving the selection letter to the successful applicants.