Aspect Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Engineer - Senior Interview

Customer Support Engineer - Senior
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Aspect Software in February 2013.

Interview Details – I got the reference to this interview from a staffing agency from Hyderabad. My interview was scheduled for 2 PM . Close to 30 people turned for the interview who were initially briefed about the company and the position (that they are interviewing for) by one of the managers.There were 3 rounds of interviews . First one was the technical one which tests your primitive troubleshooting skills and the way you approach an issue.It went about a good 15-20 mins. One question was how would you troubleshoot issue of end user not able to access a webpage.The second round was the manager round which checks your attitude and adaptability to the job..The third one was by the director who surprised me with technical questions on Avaya telephony , Exchange etc.

Interview Question – The directors round in which the director asked technical questions was unexpected.   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview Details – I was asked questions pertaining to databases, operating systems and call centers.Then had an HR interview

Interview Question – I was asked questions on UNIX and i had no previous experience with UNIX   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted what was offered to me without negotiating any further

Worked for Aspect Software? Contribute to the Community!