Aspen Dental Interview Questions

2.1

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Aspen Dental in July 2014.

It was two hours longs. Three people were there. They were nice and respectful. I could not tell if I was doing well. The had the regional manager, office manager, and the lead dentist. They told me about the structure of the office and the salary that I would get. They asked questions about my self like my background. They said that they will follow up with me after I was done.

Patient Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aspen Dental in August 2014.

Applied online and was called about 2-3 weeks later to come in for an interview with the office manager. Interview was at 10am but didn't get called back until about 40 minutes later. There was another girl waiting also. When I finally did get called in, after the other girl went, the manager seemed very busy and not interested in anything but explaining the job description then getting back to her own work. She barely asked any questions and then said they'd be calling back for second interviews in the next few days. I was never called back which was crazy because I never got a chance to really say anything to begin with. The girl who "interviewed" before me was in and out in 7 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Burlington, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Burlington, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aspen Dental in January 2014.

Fill out application online. They require 3 references. They send out emails to the 3 references provided. Out of those 3 references the office manager must receive one response from one of your chosen references in order for you to get hired. one Interview first with office manager and second with office managers corporate boss.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very simple. Stuff like what did you accomplish in your last job or customer service scenarios that you have to explain.   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aspen Dental in July 2014.

I went in for an interview on 7/29/2014, interviewed with the Regional Manager, and she was very friendly. I spoke with the office manager who answered any questions I had. Left went grocery shopping and came back with groceries to meet the Dentist, who was working at the time. I ended up staying to observe the Dental Assistant who is assuming the role of Lead Dental Assistant this coming Monday. I was offered a job at the end, they are very busy and there is definitely always something to do.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates me, I've never been asked this question on the many interviews that I have been on.   Answer Question
    Yes, I have tons of experience and I stated my asking offer it was meant with a lower hourly rate, but I was still happy with it.

Regional Ops Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Aspen Dental in May 2014.

The hiring process took 3 months. It was a pleasant experience. I was impress with company's objectives, goals and outlook. The Executives were upfront and honest about the state of the company's problems.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you will deal with a under performing employee?   Answer Question
    I asked for $10k more but they met me halfway at $5k.

Patient Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aspen Dental in February 2011.

I was called in for an interview and given a tour of the office, then one of the managers took me into the break room and asked me questions about my experience and several dental related questions. I then met the doctor and she had several questions for me.

Interview Questions
    • If you were stranded on an island what is one book you would bring? and why?   Answer Question
    I was told that in order to take the position they needed me to start immediately and I really needed a week, but I took it anyway. Then I was there for about 6 months and they hired another woman for a different office and she told them she could not start for 2 weeks and that was okay. So I would say voice what you need.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aspen Dental.

long

Interview Questions
    • how can you rape the pt of there money and life savings   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aspen Dental.

What was advertised in the paper was not exactly what was described in the interview. There were two different positions being filled and the interviewer kept bringing up things from both jobs. It got to the point where I wasn't sure which job I was there for.

Interview Questions
    • Just the fact that I was being asked about two different jobs when I was not interested in one of them. Very confusing and frustrating experience.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aspen Dental.

Directors and Territory Vice Presidents paint a very pretty picture about being a Regional in this company. They tout the fact there is an extensive training program that requires dedication to travel to NY & back to your training office. What they do not tell you is there is a lot of gossip about the newly hired staff at a corporate level. The trainers, directors and Territory VP's sit on calls and talk about their new hires like they are cattle. The job is sold to you as they are on a mission to give America a healthy mouth but the bottom line is the bottom line and they want to know how you are going to drive sales in a medical culture.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions. Very scripted around have you ever had to lead a team to how do you overcome objections. The interview itself is simplistic. They do more talking then listening.   Answer Question
    Wages were sub par for a Regional position. You need to be a strong negotiator for yourself. Ask for more vacation time or a signing bonus. Once you are in you won't see much monetary growth.

Office Manager Interview

pretty straight forward

Interview Questions

Worked for Aspen Dental? Contribute to the Community!