Aspen Heights

Updated Nov 8, 2014
Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.7

Marketing Associate Interview

I submitted my required materials online, contacted back by the respective manager, and then went in for a first round in-person interview. The last round was a phone interview. Both interviewers were friendly, but they were very knowledgable and challenged me to show and prove my knowledge of marketing tactics.

Interview Questions
    • My most difficult question was an event planning question that asked how I would plan an event from top to bottom, and even what I would do if I had a different approach then that what was recommended from my manager.   Answer Question
    It is a part time job.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aspen Heights.

It was interviews with very few people

A nightmare

Recruiting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Heights in January 2014.

The process was a lengthy one. It started off with a phone conversation. I was asked about my past experiences and their core values. Next, I met with the hiring manager and her team. They asked me about my interest in the position and how my past experiences relate to the skills needed for this position. Lastly, I was interviewed by a VP and was asked a mix of behavioral and technical questions. During the process, the recruiter was very helpful and honest with me. I felt comfortable communicating with her and was very satisfied with the entire process. Although the process was extensive, it was very rewarding once I obtained the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aspen Heights.

Process was very informal. They do not know enough about multi-family development and construction to know what questions to ask.

All on phone. They wanted me to accept a large bonus in lieu if a normal salary. I was ready to walk and they called back very quickly giving into my requests.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Heights in February 2013.

I applied online and received 1:1 Phone Screening Interview with a HR representative - basic behavioral interview. They contacted me 2 weeks later and set up a second 1:1 phone interview with a member of the Finance team. This interview was more technical in nature and the interviewer probed my real estate background and knowledge as well as my knowledge of the company's business. I was displeased with this interview as I felt the interviewer was disinterested throughout most of the interview, if not outright rude.

The firm took a little more than a month to re-contact me after the second interview and rejected me because I didn't have enough experience. I was pleased that they took the time to call me back and felt the experience was overall neutral. I greatly appreciated that they took the time to get back to me, but they left me on pins and needles for quite some time and the disinterested conduct of the 2nd round interviewer (someone whom I/you would be working with) ruined any chance of me giving this company a glowing review.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aspen Heights in May 2012.

I was contacted by phone. I had previously worked for the one interviewing me, as he had left the company I was still working for. We were on good terms and we just went over the basics, i.e. job description, company background, salary & benefits.

Interview Questions
    • How would I do things different than I am now if I had complete control as to how they should be done.   View Answer
    I wasn't able to negotiate a lot but I told them what I was looking for before the process began. They came back with term very close to what I needed.

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Heights in February 2010.

Generic interview questions

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through the steps you would take to put a marketing plan together in a new market.   Answer Question