Aspen Marketing Services

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aspen Marketing Services

Client Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services.

Initial phone interview was a high-level review of my background, skills, and career path goals. Then, almost 3 months later, Aspen called back with a formal phone interview related to a specific job opening, followed by an on-site interview shortly thereafter. Sent weekly follow-up emails to Aspen regarding the status of my candidacy, which were replied to cordially, but took almost 1 full month to make me a formal job offer.

Interview Questions
    • No question was overly difficult or completely unexpected.   Answer Question
    Minimal - Aspen met my salary demand.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aspen Marketing Services in August 2013.

Interview process is very thorough. I spoke with three different people prior to speaking with the VP via phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • VP definitely gave some difficult questions, all client centered.   Answer Question
    Quick negotiations. I accepted immediately. Received start date within 1 week.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Marketing Services in September 2008.

Had 4 1 on 1 interviews. 1 interview was with a Sr. member who was not on the account I was interviewing for, it was obvious she didn't want to be there. Overall the interview was pretty straightforward. Business professional attire is highly recommended. People are very nice, but you are expected to work and work hard.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated a bit was given a small increase and additional vacation time form their norm.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Marketing Services in March 2008.

Initial communications with company came from Linkedin via recruiter. Interview process was straightforward: HR phone screen, 2 on-site visits (group / panel interview with team, one-on-one interview with hiring manager AND case study presentation).