Aspen Square Management Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.6

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aspen Square Management in January 2015.

Interview

The people in the leasing office were a pleasure from the begining. Renae (SP) IN the leasing office, tried to help me as much as she could as far as being able to meet for an interview being I lived in Florida. She saved me alot of time, stress and money. Brian , who is the District manager for Grandview has been amazing. I am relocating from Florida to Mississippi, and they did everything they could to help make this transition as smooth as possible. The lady Janna in the recruitment department (Spelling) Was so nice when I had any questions, and kept me informed on the backround checks, and the whole process. I am so excited to work with this team!

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management (Surprise, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Upon arriving, I was greeted at the door by a leasing agent who said she'd be right back. After about 15 minutes of waiting, I was asked if I needed water and showed an area to take a seat. About ten minutes after that, I was called into the office for the interview. The interview process was absurdly quick, lasting about 5 or so minutes, and I did not feel that I was being considered seriously. I was asked only two questions. It was difficult to have a conversation with both ladies as one seemed inconvenienced by my being there and the other physically looked as though she had much more important things to attend to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aspen Square Management in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, had one contact over the phone to schedule an interview and then within a couple days was hired. Met with 8 employees at home office, nervewracking but definitely a fun experience!

Interview Questions

• How could you handle a specific scenario and what steps would you take to improve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management.

Interview

I spoke with two property managers during my interview. Both were extremely kind and outgoing. The interview process consisted of us more of hanging out talking as opposed to being asked several questions. Two interviews, one with property managers, and another with the supervisor via Skype. So make sure you have an appropriate user name.

Mostly open ended questions:
    "How would you prioritize "work orders, giving a tour, and collection rent checks?"
    "If you were dealing with a personal situation outside of work, how would you handle it coming into work?"

Overall, easy interview.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions regarding 401K or benefits?" Was not prepared for that on the first day.   1 Answer

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aspen Square Management (Roswell, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very thurough. Janna did an awesome job communicating with me about the process and my applications status. Once I was contacted for a first interview the process went by very quickly. I applied on a Monday evening via the Internet. By that Friday was contacted for a phone screeening interview. At the end of the conversation I was invited to an in person interview with the complex manager, which was held Monday. That same evening I was called by Janna to set up a second interview via Skyle with the National Manager. The next morning I was Skyping with Brenda (an interview set up I had never experienced before, but thought it was a very convenient way to achieve a conversation spanning multiple states). Just a few short hours after my conversation with Brenda, I recieved a pleasant phone call from Janna extending me a Full Time position.

Interview Questions

• The questions I was presented with were very on point and focused to what was needed for the job. I am new to the area and having a position requiring me to sell property means that I need to be familiar with the greater community. The most difficult question for me to answer was how I would "sell" the apartment complex to the surrounding area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very pleased with their offer. The salary was more than I had requested and the benefits were exactly what I had been looking for. There was no need to negotiate.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aspen Square Management.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter, who was absolutely pleasant, and once I shared my background and interests via phone she persuaded me to visit the property at hand. When I arrived a couple of ladies greeted me with a warm welcome and once I began speaking to a Traveling Manager I discovered I would be interviewing via Skype that very day. This was a great surprised as I work best on my feet! I had a ton of fun conversing with several interviewers and I was offered a position in which I accepted. I did I'm fact ask millions of questions which were all answered via phone and email communication which has made me feel supported and empowered to learn a new business.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the eviction process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt very much sought after and heard when expressing job concerns, pay and benefits. Most of the benefits of this job topped my previous which was a retail position therefore, negotiation was handled very directly and professionally.

Leasing and Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management in August 2014.

Interview

I initially submitted a resume thorough an online job board. I was contacted via email requesting to follow up to schedule an interview. During the application process I was living out of state from where the job would be so Aspen kindly allowed me to proceed with all of my interviews via FaceTime. I think it is a brilliant way for a company to conduct interviews because these FaceTime interviews are much more effective than a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my idea boss. This was something I've never been asked during an interview before. It was interesting to pause and think about. It challenged me to think about in what work environment I would work best.   Answer Question

Leasing and Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management (West Springfield, MA).

Interview

We had a Career fair at my University. I showed interest and they asked that I come to a group interview at their headquarters. I then had a follow up phone call and then came in to meet other staff members and national managers. I was then offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about different marketing strategies to attract different target markets in different locations and asked that we be very specific. They also asked about our personal interests and wanted to know a lot about the interviewee, which was very unexpected but very positive. This showed that they were interested in finding the right match for their company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Orlando, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

This company had a career fair at on of their apartment communities. There were at least 40-50 people and two ladies conducting interviews. They looked stressed out. Once I was called in, the lady says "There's a ton of people waiting, so you have 3 minutes of my attention.. GO!". The second interview was on my iPhone via FaceTime and she wasn't prepared, she had to call me back and didn't have my resume. Very unorganized and sloppy process. They didn't extend an offer to me which I'm ok with. I've interviewed with other companies after that experience and have been offered a job making much more!

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process moved pretty quickly. I had three interviews-one with the recruiter, district manager, and then the national manager. One was a phone interview and the other 2 were Skype interviews. The recruiter kept me in the know throughout the entire process via phone calls and emails which was very delightful.

Interview Questions

• There really was not a question that I would consider as difficult as long as you have taken time to reflect on your past work experiences and have prepared yourself for an interview. I felt as if most questions asked were to determine my personality and selling capabilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a higher salary than what I was initially offered and they were able to meet me in the middle, and I was comfortable with that.