Aspen Square Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing and Marketing Consultant Interview

Leasing and Marketing Consultant
West Springfield, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aspen Square Management.

Interview Details – We had a Career fair at my University. I showed interest and they asked that I come to a group interview at their headquarters. I then had a follow up phone call and then came in to meet other staff members and national managers. I was then offered the position.

Interview Question – Asked about different marketing strategies to attract different target markets in different locations and asked that we be very specific. They also asked about our personal interests and wanted to know a lot about the interviewee, which was very unexpected but very positive. This showed that they were interested in finding the right match for their company.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in June 2014.

Interview Details – This company had a career fair at on of their apartment communities. There were at least 40-50 people and two ladies conducting interviews. They looked stressed out. Once I was called in, the lady says "There's a ton of people waiting, so you have 3 minutes of my attention.. GO!". The second interview was on my iPhone via FaceTime and she wasn't prepared, she had to call me back and didn't have my resume. Very unorganized and sloppy process. They didn't extend an offer to me which I'm ok with. I've interviewed with other companies after that experience and have been offered a job making much more!

Interview Question – You have three minutes of my undivided attention, GO!   Answer Question

Lady Lake, FL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in January 2014.

Interview Details – Aspen found me. I live at one of their properties and the property manager called me and it was up hill from there. They made me feel right at home and they took their time and showed me the Aspen way.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Assistant Community Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process moved pretty quickly. I had three interviews-one with the recruiter, district manager, and then the national manager. One was a phone interview and the other 2 were Skype interviews. The recruiter kept me in the know throughout the entire process via phone calls and emails which was very delightful.

Interview Question – There really was not a question that I would consider as difficult as long as you have taken time to reflect on your past work experiences and have prepared yourself for an interview. I felt as if most questions asked were to determine my personality and selling capabilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a higher salary than what I was initially offered and they were able to meet me in the middle, and I was comfortable with that.

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
Naples, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in November 2013.

Interview Details – I attended a career fair/open interview in Naples FL. I received a call from the recruiter to schedule a Skype interview with one the the National Managers. Following that interview I interviews with two other manager via Skype that very same day. One week later I traveled to Port Charlotte for an interview with one of the District managers in person. After that I received a call with a job offer the entire process took about 3 weeks.

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager
Tallahassee, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aspen Square Management.

Interview Details – They have an amazing recruiting team. I was recruited out of my former job- they look everywhere and anywhere- hard worker and a great personality are the quality employees they snag.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was how I would deal with an eviction   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Modesto, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in November 2012.

Interview Details – I met the regional supervisor and a few other upper management people at a local hotel lobby for an interview, i previously had an interview via phone and they wanted me to come in for the real thing. It was pretty easy and i got good vibes from everyone, i think i partly got the job due to the fact that i was a yankees fan as was one of the hiring people. got hired on the spot and started 2 weeks later

Interview Question – it wasn't that bad, i normally do really well in interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – full time set schedule higher pay

Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aspen Square Management.

Interview Details – At first I thought the interview process was a little lengthy for a leasing agent position (having to go through 3-4 Interviews) However, after being part of the company I see why, they want to make absolutely sure your are the right fit and are someone who can not only do the job but can grow within the company.

Interview Question – Didn't have one. A lot of the questions were to determine personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and sweet, they were able to meet me where I needed to be, financially.

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in July 2009.

Interview Details – I answered a blind ad on careerbuilder.com and was contacted quickly by the human resource dept. to discuss the position and do a phone interview. Since they are located out of state we then set up an in person interview. After the interview I was quickly offered a position with the company. The overall process was quick and everyone was very friendly and informative

Interview Question – Waiting on the in person interview   View Answer

District Manager Interview

District Manager
West Springfield, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aspen Square Management in April 2009.

Interview Details – Amazing culture - very personable company and ALL about building rapport. Initial interviews are generally phone interviews, any applicants that seem to be a great fit would be set-up for an in person interview (if a property is close enough), otherwise - we resort to Skype. Including phone interviews, there are generally 3 interviews.

Interview Question – If you were not in the apartment industry, where would you work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, I was very pleased to be offered a job to join the team

Worked for Aspen Square Management? Contribute to the Community!