Aspen Square Management

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.3

Leasing and Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management.

I spoke with two property managers during my interview. Both were extremely kind and outgoing. The interview process consisted of us more of hanging out talking as opposed to being asked several questions. Two interviews, one with property managers, and another with the supervisor via Skype. So make sure you have an appropriate user name.

Mostly open ended questions:
"How would you prioritize "work orders, giving a tour, and collection rent checks?"
"If you were dealing with a personal situation outside of work, how would you handle it coming into work?"

Overall, easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • "Do you have any questions regarding 401K or benefits?" Was not prepared for that on the first day.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aspen Square Management

Leasing and Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management in August 2014.

I initially submitted a resume thorough an online job board. I was contacted via email requesting to follow up to schedule an interview. During the application process I was living out of state from where the job would be so Aspen kindly allowed me to proceed with all of my interviews via FaceTime. I think it is a brilliant way for a company to conduct interviews because these FaceTime interviews are much more effective than a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe my idea boss. This was something I've never been asked during an interview before. It was interesting to pause and think about. It challenged me to think about in what work environment I would work best.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aspen Square Management.

We had a Career fair at my University. I showed interest and they asked that I come to a group interview at their headquarters. I then had a follow up phone call and then came in to meet other staff members and national managers. I was then offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about different marketing strategies to attract different target markets in different locations and asked that we be very specific. They also asked about our personal interests and wanted to know a lot about the interviewee, which was very unexpected but very positive. This showed that they were interested in finding the right match for their company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aspen Square Management in May 2012.

Great interview process. Warm welcoming, also allow you to voice concerns/questions, provide a overview of responsiblities and