AspenPointe

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprises Position Interview

Enterprises Position

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AspenPointe.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume and was contacted within 2 weeks. Interviewed by phone because I was currently out of state. It was a standard interview, lasting approximately 45 minutes. They asked questions about previous work experience and how I have handled specific situations in the past. I then did a skype interview about a week later with an HR representative. Similar interview, with many of the same questions as in my first interview. Also to to complete a background check, drug test, get an official copy of my transcripts, and take an online computer (testing on Word, Excel, Outlook, and typing speed) test. Took about 2-3 weeks after that to receive an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a specific example of a time you have had to resolve crisis situation involving someone with a mental illness. How did you handle the sitution and how would you change what you did?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Set salary, take it or leave it.

Case Manager II Interview

Case Manager II
Colorado Springs, CO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at AspenPointe in October 2010.

Interview Details – Basic experience will be from any job in community based mental health services or residential treatment centers. Think "liberal mindset" regarding this job. Job is to refer clients(mental health patients) to various community services or ideally within the companies other programs. (keep the client inside the company system to keep billing medicaid/medicare of course.) Need to be a "follower" and march along to the company trends, any "rogue" ideas such as the "conservative" idealogy of strongly teaching independence and self-reliance is neglected as it would certainly lead to a reduced number of clients or less contact with clients, consequently, less billable hours to medicaid/medicare. Great for socialist minded people who will support the status quo. Company is driven by a billable hours matrix, not a client centered success based matrix. Job performance boiled down = billable hours. Hardly any relevance is given to progress/success of clients.

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No willingness to negotiate.

Worked for AspenPointe? Contribute to the Community!