AspenPointe Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at AspenPointe

Barista/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AspenPointe.

Met with the manager early in the morning. It was a very simple interview, no trick questions. I was asked about my previous work experience and that was about it. I was offered the job on the spot so if he's interested in you for the position he'll probably let you know.

You must comply with their TB testing before they let you work. Also, after being offered the job it was almost seven weeks before HR was able to get me in for paperwork (despite my persistent calls that weren't returned) so if you need to get to work immediately (as is often the case for hourly employees) be prepared to wait a long time without communication from them.

Interview Questions
    Was offered $9/hr. Take it or leave it.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AspenPointe in November 2013.

Multi-person interview, many of whom are completely unprepared. Assume interview is 1 hour and will start late. Manager in interview may not be the manager when hired, so you may never meet or communicate with him/her before first day. Benefits are poor, and business practices within company is poor. It would be a good idea to stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

Scared off by unpreparedness of hiring manger. If they are that poor for an interview, imagine working for that person.

Enterprises Position Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AspenPointe.

Submitted my resume and was contacted within 2 weeks. Interviewed by phone because I was currently out of state. It was a standard interview, lasting approximately 45 minutes. They asked questions about previous work experience and how I have handled specific situations in the past. I then did a skype interview about a week later with an HR representative. Similar interview, with many of the same questions as in my first interview. Also to to complete a background check, drug test, get an official copy of my transcripts, and take an online computer (testing on Word, Excel, Outlook, and typing speed) test. Took about 2-3 weeks after that to receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a specific example of a time you have had to resolve crisis situation involving someone with a mental illness. How did you handle the sitution and how would you change what you did?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Set salary, take it or leave it.

Case Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AspenPointe in October 2010.

Basic experience will be from any job in community based mental health services or residential treatment centers. Think "liberal mindset" regarding this job. Job is to refer clients(mental health patients) to various community services or ideally within the companies other programs. (keep the client inside the company system to keep billing medicaid/medicare of course.) Need to be a "follower" and march along to the company trends, any "rogue" ideas such as the "conservative" idealogy of strongly teaching independence and self-reliance is neglected as it would certainly lead to a reduced number of clients or less contact with clients, consequently, less billable hours to medicaid/medicare. Great for socialist minded people who will support the status quo. Company is driven by a billable hours matrix, not a client centered success based matrix. Job performance boiled down = billable hours. Hardly any relevance is given to progress/success of clients.

Interview Questions
    No willingness to negotiate.