Aspire Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems.

The recruitment process consisted of aptitude,gd,and face to face interviews.Really easy first two rounds.face to face started with technical and proceeded to hr.Programming questions,uml diagrams,project related questions etc were asked.Basic conecpts essential

Fresher Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems.

first had written test - had logical, analytical, software related questions. Followed by three round of technical, which includes basic questions of software, logical & reasoning questions, few with the project work done in the college and one hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspire Systems.

Freshers: There will be a Written test first, All candidates will be filtered in the written test. Then they will be going under 2 technical rounds (face to face) or telephonic in some case
    Experience person: 2 technical rounds, then one HR round (It may F:F or telephonic)

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aspire Systems in October 2014.

I Applied through campus placement office.
    The process went on for 2 days.
    The candidates were screened by Aptitude Test, GD, Technical Interview 1, Technical Interview 2, HR.

The aptitude test was normal, anybody with average logical and analytical skill can get through.

Technical Interviews were based on DSA and OOPS concepts in C++, If you have more than average knowledge in C++ you can clear the 1st tech interview.

Second technical interview was based on your resume, questions were asked related to your project.

Typical HR questions.

I got the offer but declined it as i got a better offer from another company.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through campus placement. It was a 2-day process. There were 5 rounds in total. After initial resume shortlisting around 385 students were eligible to take the first round.
    Round 1- Written Round. 3 sections-Verbal, Logical and C/C++. There were in total 40 questions to be solved in 60 minutes. First two sections had 30 questions and the last section had 10 questions. Around 155 students were shortlisted after round 1.
    Round 2- GD round. It wasn't an elimination round. It's significance was counted at a latter stage of the interview, probably after the HR interview. My group got the topic- Road accidents are mainly caused by bad drivers or bad roads?
    Round 3- Technical 1 interview, I was thoroughly questioned on my project. Then was asked to write a C code to identify armstrong numbers. A puzzle was asked, then I was asked to explain the logic behind the working of an elevator. It went on for about 20 minutes.
    Round 4- Technical 2 interview, it started with my brief introduction and a couple of behavioral questions. Then I was asked to write a C code to identify a string pattern in the user fed string and a C code to count the number of prime numbers between a given range. It went on for about 20 minutes.
    Round 5- HR interview, it started with my brief introduction and was questioned a lot to judge my attitude,reason for taking up an IT job (as am from ECE branch) etc. It went on for about 35 minutes.
    At last only 5 students were offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • C code to identify a string pattern in the user fed string   View Answer
    No negotiation as it was a campus placement.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems in October 2014.

1.Aptitude will be quiet easy all kinds of questions will be asked and cracking it is very easy
    2.Technical round mostly programs will be asked like print the following patterns and little bit of theory will be asked
    3.HR round

Test Engineer Interview

attended the written test. It had quans,english and technical aptitude questions. The test duration was one hour. Time management is important since more number of questions are given to solve.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems in September 2014.

Group discussion, followed by technical and HR. All in all it took a day to know the results. I think the selection number was about 10 out of a 100 ppl.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of programming related qns, was difficult for me as person of ECE background. But it was a fun experience. Very friendly HR.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nesapakkam (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Nesapakkam (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aspire Systems in August 2014.

First round was a written aptitude round consists of Aptitude & technical aptitude(C prog) total of 40 questions all are objective. About 50% students got selected. Then the second round held the next day at the company aspire systems(siruseri). I gone at 8.30am there for 9'oclk batch, they started second round only at 12'oclk for us.

I got selected and they asked to wait for the third round in a hall. In that hall we waited there from 1'o clock to 7'o clk, and we were told not allowed to go to canteen because they may miss the count.
                   It was a terrible interview experience of my life, and at 8'o clk(pm) i was called for third round, they gave me a program and i know the coding it was an easy one for me, I started to write and within 10 minutes the HR came saw my code(half wriiten) (not hearing any explanation from me) and said it's wrong, u can leave now and grabbed my sheet and wrote rejected in it. After waiting for 7 hrs I was not even given enough time like others(45 mins for 3rd round) to finish my program as that HR wanted to go home bcoz it was getting late.
                   So guys, once they reached the count of students they want to recruit, they dont even consider ur profile even ur profile is too good for them.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aspire Systems in August 2014.

I applied through online..
    There is four rounds...
    1. Apps
    2. Technical One (Writing Logical Programs)
    3. Technical two (Writing Logical Programs)
    4. HR round before that u will ask to write two essay for given topic