Aspire Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of aptitude,gd,and face to face interviews.Really easy first two rounds.face to face started with technical and proceeded to hr.Programming questions,uml diagrams,project related questions etc were asked.Basic conecpts essential

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems.

Interview

first had written test - had logical, analytical, software related questions. Followed by three round of technical, which includes basic questions of software, logical & reasoning questions, few with the project work done in the college and one hr round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very fast, it had 4 rounds, 2 Technical, 1 Managerial and 1 with HR head. Questions were of variety.
    The HR told us he would get back soon, though he responded, but always to lower the package. Everyone was positive about the package that i told them at interview time but later they realized it was more. Poor in Pay master

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems in March 2015.

Interview

3 Levels of technical
    1.1st level-OOPS
    2.2nd Level-ASP.NET,MVC,SQL SERVER
    3.3rd level-manager level-might ask your roles
    1 Level of HR-Only salary and about your joining date.
    Its a walk in ,so we have enter the premises before the registration closes.Good part is that
    you can attend interviews even if you come late.
    But each level of interviews will take more than 1-2hr usually.

Interview Questions

• Only C#.You must be strong in OOPS   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspire Systems.

Interview

Freshers: There will be a Written test first, All candidates will be filtered in the written test. Then they will be going under 2 technical rounds (face to face) or telephonic in some case
    Experience person: 2 technical rounds, then one HR round (It may F:F or telephonic)

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aspire Systems (Vellore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I Applied through campus placement office.
    The process went on for 2 days.
    The candidates were screened by Aptitude Test, GD, Technical Interview 1, Technical Interview 2, HR.

The aptitude test was normal, anybody with average logical and analytical skill can get through.

Technical Interviews were based on DSA and OOPS concepts in C++, If you have more than average knowledge in C++ you can clear the 1st tech interview.

Second technical interview was based on your resume, questions were asked related to your project.

Typical HR questions.

I got the offer but declined it as i got a better offer from another company.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

Interview

I applied through campus placement. It was a 2-day process. There were 5 rounds in total. After initial resume shortlisting around 385 students were eligible to take the first round.
    Round 1- Written Round. 3 sections-Verbal, Logical and C/C++. There were in total 40 questions to be solved in 60 minutes. First two sections had 30 questions and the last section had 10 questions. Around 155 students were shortlisted after round 1.
    Round 2- GD round. It wasn't an elimination round. It's significance was counted at a latter stage of the interview, probably after the HR interview. My group got the topic- Road accidents are mainly caused by bad drivers or bad roads?
    Round 3- Technical 1 interview, I was thoroughly questioned on my project. Then was asked to write a C code to identify armstrong numbers. A puzzle was asked, then I was asked to explain the logic behind the working of an elevator. It went on for about 20 minutes.
    Round 4- Technical 2 interview, it started with my brief introduction and a couple of behavioral questions. Then I was asked to write a C code to identify a string pattern in the user fed string and a C code to count the number of prime numbers between a given range. It went on for about 20 minutes.
    Round 5- HR interview, it started with my brief introduction and was questioned a lot to judge my attitude,reason for taking up an IT job (as am from ECE branch) etc. It went on for about 35 minutes.
    At last only 5 students were offered the job.

Interview Questions

• C code to identify a string pattern in the user fed string   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a campus placement.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems in October 2014.

Interview

1.Aptitude will be quiet easy all kinds of questions will be asked and cracking it is very easy
    2.Technical round mostly programs will be asked like print the following patterns and little bit of theory will be asked
    3.HR round

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

attended the written test. It had quans,english and technical aptitude questions. The test duration was one hour. Time management is important since more number of questions are given to solve.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Group discussion, followed by technical and HR. All in all it took a day to know the results. I think the selection number was about 10 out of a 100 ppl.

Interview Questions

• Lots of programming related qns, was difficult for me as person of ECE background. But it was a fun experience. Very friendly HR.   Answer Question