Aspire Systems

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.9

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aspire Systems in October 2014.

I applied through campus placement. It was a 2-day process. There were 5 rounds in total. After initial resume shortlisting around 385 students were eligible to take the first round.
    Round 1- Written Round. 3 sections-Verbal, Logical and C/C++. There were in total 40 questions to be solved in 60 minutes. First two sections had 30 questions and the last section had 10 questions. Around 155 students were shortlisted after round 1.
    Round 2- GD round. It wasn't an elimination round. It's significance was counted at a latter stage of the interview, probably after the HR interview. My group got the topic- Road accidents are mainly caused by bad drivers or bad roads?
    Round 3- Technical 1 interview, I was thoroughly questioned on my project. Then was asked to write a C code to identify armstrong numbers. A puzzle was asked, then I was asked to explain the logic behind the working of an elevator. It went on for about 20 minutes.
    Round 4- Technical 2 interview, it started with my brief introduction and a couple of behavioral questions. Then I was asked to write a C code to identify a string pattern in the user fed string and a C code to count the number of prime numbers between a given range. It went on for about 20 minutes.
    Round 5- HR interview, it started with my brief introduction and was questioned a lot to judge my attitude,reason for taking up an IT job (as am from ECE branch) etc. It went on for about 35 minutes.
    At last only 5 students were offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • C code to identify a string pattern in the user fed string   View Answer
    No negotiation as it was a campus placement.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aspire Systems in October 2014.

1.Aptitude will be quiet easy all kinds of questions will be asked and cracking it is very easy
    2.Technical round mostly programs will be asked like print the following patterns and little bit of theory will be asked
    3.HR round

Test Engineer Interview

attended the written test. It had quans,english and technical aptitude questions. The test duration was one hour. Time management is important since more number of questions are given to solve.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems in September 2014.

Group discussion, followed by technical and HR. All in all it took a day to know the results. I think the selection number was about 10 out of a 100 ppl.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of programming related qns, was difficult for me as person of ECE background. But it was a fun experience. Very friendly HR.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nesapakkam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nesapakkam (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aspire Systems in August 2014.

First round was a written aptitude round consists of Aptitude & technical aptitude(C prog) total of 40 questions all are objective. About 50% students got selected. Then the second round held the next day at the company aspire systems(siruseri). I gone at 8.30am there for 9'oclk batch, they started second round only at 12'oclk for us.

I got selected and they asked to wait for the third round in a hall. In that hall we waited there from 1'o clock to 7'o clk, and we were told not allowed to go to canteen because they may miss the count.
                   It was a terrible interview experience of my life, and at 8'o clk(pm) i was called for third round, they gave me a program and i know the coding it was an easy one for me, I started to write and within 10 minutes the HR came saw my code(half wriiten) (not hearing any explanation from me) and said it's wrong, u can leave now and grabbed my sheet and wrote rejected in it. After waiting for 7 hrs I was not even given enough time like others(45 mins for 3rd round) to finish my program as that HR wanted to go home bcoz it was getting late.
                   So guys, once they reached the count of students they want to recruit, they dont even consider ur profile even ur profile is too good for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aspire Systems in August 2014.

I applied through online..
    There is four rounds...
    1. Apps
    2. Technical One (Writing Logical Programs)
    3. Technical two (Writing Logical Programs)
    4. HR round before that u will ask to write two essay for given topic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aspire Systems in August 2014.

I attended through off campus
    1st round was Aptitude test and questions were simple
    2nd was a coding round and questions related to printing some pattern, printing a month of the calendar were asked
    3rd was supposed to be a personal interview but because time didn't permit some group of 50 students were given one code and asked to write.The question was tough for a fresher.

Interview Questions
    • Print all possible permutations and combinations of a word
      eg: Given word: ant
      tan
      tna
        Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Siruseri (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Siruseri (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems in March 2014.

Two technical rounds, Manager round, HR round

Interview Questions
    • They expecting us to write the code and how the oops concepts in practicle   View Answers (2)
    they are into product development, so accept if you got offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aspire Systems in July 2013.

I have attended the walkin for java/ J2EE senior position in Aspire. Since there was more crowd on that day, they screened us by written test of some 15 java/j2ee questions. Once written test is cleared, follows Technical interview and then HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview was good but HR Interview is weird :-
      As usual they asked for package expectation, I have replied expecting 40% since my current employer will offer 30%. HR replied to me that you can better continue with your current employer, if the offer is so.
        View Answer
    • View about your current employer   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aspire Systems in June 2013.

the process consists of three rounds
    1. aptitute (around 400 students) - simple
    2.Programming round (around 100 students) - simple for if loops
    3.General HR round (7 of us were selected) - simple

payscale is 3lpa
    training will be given for 2.5 to 4 months
    according to the performance in the training period, employees are positioned.

Interview Questions
    • nothing. just read and understand the basic c programs that you do in your laboratory.   Answer Question