Aspiriant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.0

Associate - Investment Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aspiriant (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the whole process took three weeks. HR manager was very pleasant to speak to and he sped me along to the 1st round. It didn't even feel like he was interviewing me. 1st round is with the manager and another team member and both were very pleasant to speak with, more like having a conversation. Then I was called back the following week for a 2nd round, and this time it is with the MD and another team member. Again, the interview was pleasant, which makes me a feel a bit nervous. Overall, it was very easy. They didn't ask the usual "why do you want to work specifically for this company?" It was more of whether you are a fit for this role, which is heavy in customer service and they were looking for a detailed oriented person and a team player. Surprised that I was called in for a 3rd round, as there were only two rounds scheduled. And there was a writing sample to a client to test your listening skill, comprehension, and writing skill. In the end they had chosen the other candidate, so he must have been exemplary.

Interview Questions

• With so many different personalities in this department and the various groups that we work with, how do you deal with them?   Answer Question

Client Service - Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aspiriant (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an HR generalist that was relatively new to the firm (her company had recently been acquired by the organization). She seemed to be reading from a script as she asked questions and wasn't terribly engaged in the conversation. At one point, I intentially stopped my answer mid-sentence because I wasn't sure that she was still on the line. However, after a couple of seconds, she simply moved on to the next question! She didn't ask me to clarify or elaborate or even finish my response. So, needless to say, it wasn't a very impressive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you've had with a difficult customer/client.   Answer Question

Investment Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aspiriant (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I had 2 in person interviews, typical questions: why interested in this company, why are you leaving current employer, accomplishments, weaknesses and strengths.