Aspirus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Help Desk Specialist
Wausau, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aspirus in February 2012.

Interview Details – The initial interview was a phone interview with the Director and the Manager. The second interview was in person with Human Resources. Immediately following that was an interview with 4 department members including the Director and Manager. As a finalist, I was required to submit 5 references. Upon accepted offer, I was required to pass background, drug, TB, and health tests.

Interview Question – Please give me an example of a time when you made a mistake on the job.   View Answer

PT Act Specialist Interview

PT Act Specialist
Wausau, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Aspirus in April 2011.

Interview Details – Office direction very confusing, no one to greet you once you entered the building. Not sure what room was even open for an interview long tour to find a come. Lots of questions on what if you are a object what would you be? Did not pertain to job.

Interview Question – What is you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive?   Answer Question

Worked for Aspirus? Contribute to the Community!