Asplundh

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Groundsman Interview

Groundsman

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Asplundh in January 2011.

Interview Details – Everything is done online just about but the main thing they want to know is if you can pass a drug test. The first thing they did when I showed up to the lot was hand me a cup to pee in.

Interview Questions

• There isn't a real concern about questions. Mainly if you have a pulse and can handle labor then you have a shot.   Answer Question
  • Can you pass a drug test?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Always ask for more opportunities and responsibilities

Planner Interview

Planner
Tulsa, OK

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Asplundh in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing consisted of calling into the local office and they set a time in the morning to meet me. The interview was sitting in a room with three managers asking general questions of my past work experiences.... after being asked to leave the room for all of 2 minutes they decided to offer me a planner position.... and the rest was paperwork, a drug test, submitting to a background check and then being told when to show up for training.

Interview Question – In my case there was no difficult questions.. basically if you can fog a mirror,, they will hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation,, either your in or out.

Groundman/Tree Trimmer Interview

Groundman/Tree Trimmer
Pikeville, KY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Asplundh in December 2011.

Interview Details – I talked with a General foreman for about 20 minutes, and maybe 5 minutes was about the job. Very unprofessional.

Negotiation Details – I was told what I would get paid, and to take it or leave it.

Worked for Asplundh? Contribute to the Community!