Asset Acceptance Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth. I was called the same day I did the online app, did a phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview the next day. I was hired the following week. No experience necessary, just sales pitch.

Interview Question – Typical questions   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant
Troy, MI

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially hired as a temporary employee thru Robert Half. I was interviewed by their staff and tested and they recommended me for the position. I worked as a temporary employee for seven weeks and was hired because of my work ethic and skills.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation. I had been unemployed and really needed to get back to work. The offer was fair and what I required so I accepted.

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in May 2010.

Interview Details – to the point ,proffessional and quick

Negotiation Details – open

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Transformation Interview

Business Transformation
Warren, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very relaxing. The company found my profile through Linkedin and did an 1:1 interview at a coffee shop. After the interview, I was offered a job. The questions were about my self and my goals.

My advice is to do research on the company by looking at their annual report..

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital.

Interview Details – Phone conversation with HR person followed by phone interview with head of department asking about my background and goals. This was followed by a face to face interview with same person and two other women that he worked with. Asked the usual questions on how you came up with ideas at your past jobs etc.

Interview Question – Give a time when you came up with an idea and how it was implemented for future use at a previous job.   Answer Question

Worked for Asset Acceptance Capital? Contribute to the Community!