Asset Acceptance Capital

Updated Aug 4, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asset Acceptance Capital

Account Manager Interview

The hiring process was smooth. I was called the same day I did the online app, did a phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview the next day. I was hired the following week. No experience necessary, just sales pitch.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in September 2010.

I was initially hired as a temporary employee thru Robert Half. I was interviewed by their staff and tested and they recommended me for the position. I worked as a temporary employee for seven weeks and was hired because of my work ethic and skills.

Interview Questions
    There was no real negotiation. I had been unemployed and really needed to get back to work. The offer was fair and what I required so I accepted.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in May 2010.

to the point ,proffessional and quick

open

Business Transformation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in November 2008.

The interview was very relaxing. The company found my profile through Linkedin and did an 1:1 interview at a coffee shop. After the interview, I was offered a job. The questions were about my self and my goals.

My advice is to do research on the company by looking at their annual report..

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital.

Phone conversation with HR person followed by phone interview with head of department asking about my background and goals. This was followed by a face to face interview with same person and two other women that he worked with. Asked the usual questions on how you came up with ideas at your past jobs etc.

Interview Questions
    • Give a time when you came up with an idea and how it was implemented for future use at a previous job.   Answer Question