Asset Acceptance Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in May 2010.

Interview Details – to the point ,proffessional and quick

Negotiation Details – open

Business Transformation Interview

Warren, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very relaxing. The company found my profile through Linkedin and did an 1:1 interview at a coffee shop. After the interview, I was offered a job. The questions were about my self and my goals.

My advice is to do research on the company by looking at their annual report..

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Asset Acceptance Capital.

Interview Details – Phone conversation with HR person followed by phone interview with head of department asking about my background and goals. This was followed by a face to face interview with same person and two other women that he worked with. Asked the usual questions on how you came up with ideas at your past jobs etc.

Interview Question – Give a time when you came up with an idea and how it was implemented for future use at a previous job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Asset Acceptance Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asset Acceptance Capital interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Asset Acceptance Capital employees and interview candidates.