Associated Banc-Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Green Bay, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online via referral, phone screen with HR and on-site interview with HR and hiring manager.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate up $4,000.

Property Management Interview

Property Management
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

Interview Details – All / most interviews panel-like; always more than one interviewee at a timr; A pretty simple process

Interview Question – They always ask the 5 year plan question as well   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Green Bay, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was first and then there was an in-person group interview with about 8 people.

Interview Question – This was a very informal interview where I was asked to talk about my technical abilities with software and systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they presented an offer without any option to change

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

Interview Details – Standard process, HR phone screen (very thorough), peer phone interview, and then onsite with hiring manager and a others from the department - an all day affair. The interview is text book. The person with the most questions was the HR screener - the others were more conversational and interested in personality and fit with the department.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you did not get your way.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No - but I should have. They are abbe to pay market despite being a Green Bay company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Associated Banc-Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Associated Banc-Corp interview questions and advice in Green Bay, WI. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Associated Banc-Corp employees and interview candidates.