Associated Banc-Corp Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Too long, interviewed with too many people that lacked project management experience. The questions asked in my opinion were not professional and unethical. When asked a question, tell me about how will you work in an unstructured PMO? I answered the question and the interviewer told me if I were you I would change my answer because no one is going to want to hear that response.

Interview Questions

• The most uncomfortable question asked, why are you asking for so much because we don't pay that much your in Green Bay?   Answer Question

Interview questions were unethical and not realistic.

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

All / most interviews panel-like; always more than one interviewee at a timr; A pretty simple process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Standard process, HR phone screen (very thorough), peer phone interview, and then onsite with hiring manager and a others from the department - an all day affair. The interview is text book. The person with the most questions was the HR screener - the others were more conversational and interested in personality and fit with the department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not get your way.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No - but I should have. They are abbe to pay market despite being a Green Bay company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was first and then there was an in-person group interview with about 8 people.

Interview Questions

• This was a very informal interview where I was asked to talk about my technical abilities with software and systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they presented an offer without any option to change

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online via referral, phone screen with HR and on-site interview with HR and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up $4,000.