Associated Banc-Corp

Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

Too long, interviewed with too many people that lacked project management experience. The questions asked in my opinion were not professional and unethical. When asked a question, tell me about how will you work in an unstructured PMO? I answered the question and the interviewer told me if I were you I would change my answer because no one is going to want to hear that response.

Interview Questions
    • The most uncomfortable question asked, why are you asking for so much because we don't pay that much your in Green Bay?   Answer Question

Interview questions were unethical and not realistic.

Collector I Interview

Began application online. Afterwards had two phone interviews which were followed by an online assesment. After passing each of those phases, I had to do a background check by having my fingerprints scanned. Lastly, a face-to-face interview. Basic interview questions

Interview Questions
    • Why did I choose Associated Bank over other companies? or Why do i want to work for Associated bank?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

The main application was easy to complete and the telephone interview was interesting, I applied online I believe then I was scheduled a phone interview which did not take long, I was not selected after it though. I was not entirely sure why...

Registered Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp in July 2014.

I had a phone interview with HR then a one-on-one with the head of department a week later. It took 2-3 more weeks and then 2 Reps and an assistant met with me at different locations. What was stated by HR, Dept Manager and the Reps were all different. I made my decision not to take job based on what I was told by the Reps. The job did not describe what I wanted to do and what I was qualified to do, Very disapointing!

Interview Questions
    • Why did it take you a few times to pass your securities test?   View Answer

"Bate and Switch". I was given a quoted salary prior to all inteviews and when offer was made the title was changed and so was the salary.

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

All / most interviews panel-like; always more than one interviewee at a timr; A pretty simple process

None

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

3 Interviews. The first was a simple phone interview to determine if I was articulate and could carry a conversation - this conversation was less than 10 minutes. The second was an interview with the Branch Manager, this took about an hour, however was a bit more casual than I expected. The manager seemed to really want to get to know me and understand all of my answers to his list of questions (all basic questions you typically hear in interviews). And the final interview was with the Regional Manager, this lasted about 15-20 minutes and was very straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Of the following shapes which do you relate most to?
      Line, Circle, Square or Triangle?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

HR calls first to do a phone interview. They take forever. Then they have branch manager contact you, interview you, then the district manager is supposed to do separate interview after to meet you before they officially hire you. Ask mostly about your resume and how you feel about sales.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know how close I was in case in winter no one could get there to open branch.   View Answer
    They asked how much it would take to get me to move over from my current job. I gave a number higher than what I was making and they gave me more than that.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

Standard process, HR phone screen (very thorough), peer phone interview, and then onsite with hiring manager and a others from the department - an all day affair. The interview is text book. The person with the most questions was the HR screener - the others were more conversational and interested in personality and fit with the department.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you did not get your way.   View Answer
    No - but I should have. They are abbe to pay market despite being a Green Bay company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp in October 2011.

Phone interview was first and then there was an in-person group interview with about 8 people.

Interview Questions
    • This was a very informal interview where I was asked to talk about my technical abilities with software and systems.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, they presented an offer without any option to change

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Associated Banc-Corp in April 2011.

*Submitted an online application
    *Contacted a week later by HR for a phone interview
    *Contacted about 10 days later by the branch for an in person interview
    *HR contacted me a week later with an offer
    *3 weeks of background checks, then in branch

Interview Questions
    • What is your best unsuccessful customer service experience? What did you learn?   Answer Question
    I asked for the market range, and received it. Counter offering is an option.