Associated British Foods

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interim Finance Interview

Interim Finance

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview Details – Applied through recruiter, 2 interviews, online numeric and verbal psychometric assessments. First round with line manager and HR, competency based and technical questions, second stage informal with FD. I applied through a recruitment consultant. The role was advertised as being suitable for skilled applicants from any industry background, however I felt my interviewers were looking for knowledge of ways of working within specifically FMCG, Food, which I did not have.

Interview Question – An impromtu excel task given at first interview stage   View Answer

Process Improvement Engineer (Year Long Internship-British Sugar) Interview

Process Improvement Engineer (Year Long Internship-British Sugar)
Newark on Trent, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Associated British Foods.

Interview Details – The company (British Sugar) arranged interviews with students from my unversity. We were invited to the company site and asked motivational questions relating to the role e.g Why this degree? I was also asked competency questions about leadership, teamwork.
Also asked a technical question regarding how you would get a liquid to flow from one level to another.
Enjoyable experience overall

Interview Question – Great offer, but took another closer to home.   Answer Question

Worked for Associated British Foods? Contribute to the Community!