Associated British Foods

www.abf.co.uk

Associated British Foods Interview Questions

3.5

Interim Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Associated British Foods.

Applied through recruiter, 2 interviews, online numeric and verbal psychometric assessments. First round with line manager and HR, competency based and technical questions, second stage informal with FD. I applied through a recruitment consultant. The role was advertised as being suitable for skilled applicants from any industry background, however I felt my interviewers were looking for knowledge of ways of working within specifically FMCG, Food, which I did not have.

Interview Questions
    • An impromtu excel task given at first interview stage   View Answer

Process Improvement Engineer (Year Long Internship-British Sugar) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark on Trent, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark on Trent, England (UK)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Associated British Foods.

The company (British Sugar) arranged interviews with students from my unversity. We were invited to the company site and asked motivational questions relating to the role e.g Why this degree? I was also asked competency questions about leadership, teamwork.
    Also asked a technical question regarding how you would get a liquid to flow from one level to another.
    Enjoyable experience overall