Associated Electric Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Electric

Programming Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Associated Electric in February 2013.

Panel review interview which can be intimidating. HR as well as team members you will be working with will question you on your abilities. You do get the chance to ask questions so be prepared to ask a few.

Interview Questions
    • Generic technical questions which can possibly have the generic answer of "it depends"   Answer Question
    No negotiation flat hourly rate.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Associated Electric in July 2013.

Initial call from human resources to setup a phone interview with two managers and one human resource employee. I called in for the interview and the human resource person was very nice. Only one of the managers was on the call. He was not very nice. Given that he was not nice and the other manager could not join--I lost interest in the position right away. However, gaining interview experience is good so I proceeded. The human resource person went over my resume. The IT manager asked some technical questions. Later I sent a message to human resources asking them to remove my name from consideration.

Interview Questions
    • What are the differences between Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Active Directory. What are the differences between Exchange 2003 and 2010.   View Answer

Safety Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Associated Electric in February 2011.

The company first contacted me beginning of the year and requested my transcripts. We had a career fair at my school and I went and spoke to the human resource lady and introduced myself officially. The school career office called me and told me that I have a scheduled interview with them the next morning.

Question they asked were your greatest weakness and strengths. How would your professor describe you.

Interview Questions

Worked for Associated Electric? Contribute to the Community!