Associated Estates Realty

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Associated Estates Realty.

Interview Details – phone interview & in-person. ***I requested a day off of work for my in-person interview, only for it to be cancelled at 5:00 pm the evening before my in-person was supposed to take place. I wasted a day off of work for nothing.***

Interview Question – Pretty standard interview questions (on the phone)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Internal Auditor Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Associated Estates Realty in February 2012.

Interview Details – The company contacted me to do a phone interview which consisted of a review of my resume and reason for applying at the company. The recruiter was very knowledgable and easy to converse with. About a week later, I did a one-on-one interview with a Director and Senior Staff employee. Both were also very approachable and friendly. They too asked questions about my resume and other work related topics.

Interview Question – Please describe your current job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Associated Estates Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Associated Estates Realty interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Associated Estates Realty employees and interview candidates.