Associated Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Wholesale Grocers

Traffic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers (Kansas City, KS) in December 2014.

Interview

Took forever for someone to call and schedule interview time. Never spoke with the Human Resources department except on the phone and she didn't have a clue. Poor communication between departments.

Interview Questions

• Can you work a varied schedule?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers.

Interview

Make personal contact, submit resume, follow up with HR. Phone interview, personal interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I explained up front what was important to my family. The process was fast and efficient. I was made an offer that had all I expected and accepted.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers (Kansas City, MO) in October 2009.

Interview

I responded to an online advertisement via email. After not receiving a response for 2 weeks I followed up with another email and a phone call. 2 days later I received an email from the hiring manger asking for an time to do a phone interview. Which was followed by setting up a in-person interview. Following the in-person I followed up every week since (which has been 4 weeks) with no response from either the HR contact or the hiring manager. Interview was very by-the-book. Very structured, typical interview questions like "Tell me about your hardest client experience and how you resolved"

Interview Questions

• Every question was very typical. But one of the interesting ones was when the interviewer pointed to a random picture in my portfolio and asked me to "sell" her that design.   Answer Question