Associated Wholesale Grocers

www.awginc.com

Associated Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Wholesale Grocers

District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers.

Make personal contact, submit resume, follow up with HR. Phone interview, personal interviews.

Interview Questions
    I explained up front what was important to my family. The process was fast and efficient. I was made an offer that had all I expected and accepted.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers in October 2009.

I responded to an online advertisement via email. After not receiving a response for 2 weeks I followed up with another email and a phone call. 2 days later I received an email from the hiring manger asking for an time to do a phone interview. Which was followed by setting up a in-person interview. Following the in-person I followed up every week since (which has been 4 weeks) with no response from either the HR contact or the hiring manager.
    Interview was very by-the-book. Very structured, typical interview questions like "Tell me about your hardest client experience and how you resolved"

Interview Questions
    • Every question was very typical. But one of the interesting ones was when the interviewer pointed to a random picture in my portfolio and asked me to "sell" her that design.   Answer Question