Associated Wholesale Grocers

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers.

Interview Details – Make personal contact, submit resume, follow up with HR. Phone interview, personal interviews.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I explained up front what was important to my family. The process was fast and efficient. I was made an offer that had all I expected and accepted.

Interior Designer Interview

Interior Designer
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Associated Wholesale Grocers in October 2009.

Interview Details – I responded to an online advertisement via email. After not receiving a response for 2 weeks I followed up with another email and a phone call. 2 days later I received an email from the hiring manger asking for an time to do a phone interview. Which was followed by setting up a in-person interview. Following the in-person I followed up every week since (which has been 4 weeks) with no response from either the HR contact or the hiring manager.
Interview was very by-the-book. Very structured, typical interview questions like "Tell me about your hardest client experience and how you resolved"

Interview Question – Every question was very typical. But one of the interesting ones was when the interviewer pointed to a random picture in my portfolio and asked me to "sell" her that design.   Answer Question

Worked for Associated Wholesale Grocers? Contribute to the Community!