Assurant Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 19, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. It took around two months to get hired. Response was prompt. There was interview over the phone first, more like an HR interview. After a few weeks I got a call for face to face interview. Interview was at location where the office was. They were very accomodating on when I wanted to interview.

Learning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Assurant (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was the only candidate that they chose to interview because my background was a perfect match to the job description. I met face to face with the hiring manager then via video with the VP. The VP gave job to internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your project wasn't going as you expected. How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I explained to her what I was looking for and she said this position would be perfect. A few days later I was scheduled to interview with assurant. A few days after that I was contacted saying I got the job and had to fill out all this paperwork, finger prints, and background check.

Interview Questions

• All of the question were about giving and example when you did something or were involved in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA).

Interview

This interview process consists of two to three phone interviews and one face-to-face interview with a group of managers and/or team leads. Prior to the interview you were also required to take a skills/simulated test online. Upon acceptance of the job, you were required to complete a background check and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work any day, including a Saturday? Other questions centered on attendance, work ethic, how you get along with others, how one might describe you and how you handled a difficult situation at a previous employer.   Answer Question

Associate Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and then also applied several other position via Linkedin. Got a phone screening on next Thursday, phone call for schedule on-site on next Monday, on-site to Atlanta on Friday and got offer the next Monday. So the whole process moved pretty fast.

Employee Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First was the telephone call and interview. If they like what you say you are then asked to come in for one to one interview with the manager and a sr, employee benefits advisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotions. Here is the salary and bonus pops.

Customer Service Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with two managers at the same time. The interview was in both English and Spanish. As any interview, I was extremely nervous. In my experience most managers are looking to see if you'll able to communicate effectively with others and communicate under pressure. With a diverse environment you'll meet a lot of people with different backgrounds.

Hazard Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Interviewed early Spring. Hired late Spring. Took 2 months. Interviewed via phone once and one 1-on-1. Later interviewed with 2 managers followed by 3 weeks before hiring.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle daily calls about families who have lossed their homes to devastation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked if I could counter. She said, Of course.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

very basic interview question, be sure to research the company and know what they do.

Negotiation

None

Global Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiters had zero knowledge about the position and could barely speak English Face to face iview with hiring Director resulted in lots of questions unrelated to job description. 'Description says x but in reality we are looking for y' was a common theme

Interview Questions

• This position requires a lot of travel - are you sure you can handle that? (description said 50%). Reality different to description   Answer Question