Assurant

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Assurant in January 2009.

Interview Details – Had to talk with a recruiter and several managers -- both by phone and in person. Had to applky on line. There were fits and starts.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Okay but should have asked for more.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Assurant in July 2011.

Interview Details – Process was very easy. Interviewed with two supervisors and basic question were asked. Interview only took about 20min. One of the easiest inverviews I have had. They called me about 3 days later to offer me the job. They did aske me about an indiscresion on my background but I was able to explain it away and received the offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation that was stresseful ect..   Answer Question

Worked for Assurant? Contribute to the Community!