Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Assurant
- Customer Care Specialist (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative I (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Database Administrator (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Manager (2)
- Customer Care Team Lead (1)
- Associate Statistician (1)
- Customer Care Specialist I (1)
- Employee Benefit Advisor (1)
- Policy Specialist (1)
- Cco Supervisor (1)
- Hazard Insurance Processor I (1)
- Hazard Insurance Specialist (1)
- Global Process Manager (1)
- Insurance Specialist (Customer Service Representative ) (1)
- Loss Draft Specialist (1)
- Intern - Financial Systems Support (1)
- Hazard Insurance Processor II (1)
- General Interview Process (1)
- Hazard Processing (1)
- Dental Claims Analyst (1)
- Security/Assurant (1)
- Escrow Analysis Team Lead (1)
- Talent - Ohio Region - Springfield (1)
- Customer Resolutions Casework Specialist (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
Customer Service Representative Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2015.
I applied through a recruiter. I explained to her what I was looking for and she said this position would be perfect. A few days later I was scheduled to interview with assurant. A few days after that I was contacted saying I got the job and had to fill out all this paperwork, finger prints, and background check.
- All of the question were about giving and example when you did something or were involved in a certain situation. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Assurant
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Assurant (Florence, SC).
Applied online, got call from recruiter 2 days later
- What is your biggest weakness? 3 Answers
Customer Service Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in February 2012.
the most intimidating interview
- role play as if you were on the phone right now Answer Question
Customer Service Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Assurant in September 2010.
Initial communication, tests, and interviews were fine, company lobby and HR was a little worn looking. HR folks were very professional. But, this was not true once you left the lobby. HR also always backed management, regardless of the situation. It is a NO WIN company and poorly managed to be so large.
It was just ok and at the time I was desparate for a job so I took it.