Assurant

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Assurant in February 2013.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR after my application was submitted online. There was a second call with HR after to discuss my past experience and expectations for the role. After I met with the hiring manager on site, which was an hour and a half of in depth questions and additional explanation of the role. Overall the people are professional and kind, although the process and their decision making is slow from my experience.

Interview Question – None came up, standard questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Assurant in June 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 3 individuals, the first two being peers the third being the department head. Usual questions, about my experience and how I would handle certain situations. The department head threw me for a loop, asked me to give him directions from my house to the office, I am very bad with directions so I became very nervous, and as silly as I knew it was I couldn't calm down, I blew it!

Interview Question – How to get to the office by car.   Answer Question

Worked for Assurant? Contribute to the Community!