Assurant Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Assurant Solutions in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two people. Interview questions were fair and understandable. Interviewers are those who you will work under. Training is about 1-2 weeks. Everyone in the company was very nice and helpful. Trainers are amazingly good. Also, you can count security to help you if you get lost.

Interview Question – What would you do under unique and complicated scenarios?   Answer Question

Retention Agent Interview

Retention Agent
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Assurant Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was friendly after it started. The wait was 45 mins, yet the interview area was empty. Got the feeling I was being observed to see how I would react to such a long wait. Best to bring something to read of interest. Plenty of cameras posted to observe.

Interview Question – Had to listen to several recorded calls and make an oral assessment to the interviewer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None available.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Business Intelligence Developer
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Assurant Solutions in October 2008.

Interview Details – Received email regarding position from recruiter. Initial interview lasted approximately 1 hour. Met with 2 managers. The director was out of the office so I was asked back for a second interview to meet with him. My recruiter was contacted shortly after the interview was complete.

Negotiation Details – I presented my requirements and they worked to get as close to those requirements as possible and even created a new job position in order to accomodate.

Retention Specialist Interview

Retention Specialist
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Assurant Solutions in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through Monster.com and was then contacted by a recruiter. Recruiter advised me to apply directly to company website. I was set up with a phone interview with the recruiter and she then provided me with an email with access to an online assessment. The phone interview just reviewed my resume experiences. The online assessment was very basic data entry (not timed) but asks what would you do if the client said abc....and then lists 4 choices. One week later the actual interview was filled with the usual interview questions: What is your weakness/strength, what was one instance when you had to receive coaching and how did you take it?, how would you handle a situation when you did not get along with another employee, how did you handle a situation which required a manager and none was available? The end of the interview was listening to 2 calls and giving my critique. She did not allow me to take notes. etc. The position requires employee to leave personal items in lockers due to security of information discussed on calls. Employee would be given dry erase board and they will be constantly monitored via camera. One camera for every 4 agents. The company is business casual. Very relaxed business casual from what I saw. The woman who interviewed me was very serious. I prepared for the interview by googling top interview questions and she pretty much used about the top 10 of them.

Interview Question – Why are you good for this position? / Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Worked for Assurant Solutions? Contribute to the Community!