Assurant Solutions Interview Questions in Miami, FL

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.2

Entry Level Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurant Solutions (Miami, FL).

Interview

I originally applied for an entry level position to get a foot in the door, but the interviewer thought I was over qualified for the original position and offered me a higher level of clerical work with a higher salary. So it was definetly a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in five years?   2 Answers

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant Solutions (Miami, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. Interview questions were fair and understandable. Interviewers are those who you will work under. Training is about 1-2 weeks. Everyone in the company was very nice and helpful. Trainers are amazingly good. Also, you can count security to help you if you get lost.

Interview Questions

• What would you do under unique and complicated scenarios?   Answer Question

Retention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Solutions (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was friendly after it started. The wait was 45 mins, yet the interview area was empty. Got the feeling I was being observed to see how I would react to such a long wait. Best to bring something to read of interest. Plenty of cameras posted to observe.

Interview Questions

• Had to listen to several recorded calls and make an oral assessment to the interviewer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None available.

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant Solutions (Miami, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through Monster.com and was then contacted by a recruiter. Recruiter advised me to apply directly to company website. I was set up with a phone interview with the recruiter and she then provided me with an email with access to an online assessment. The phone interview just reviewed my resume experiences. The online assessment was very basic data entry (not timed) but asks what would you do if the client said abc....and then lists 4 choices. One week later the actual interview was filled with the usual interview questions: What is your weakness/strength, what was one instance when you had to receive coaching and how did you take it?, how would you handle a situation when you did not get along with another employee, how did you handle a situation which required a manager and none was available? The end of the interview was listening to 2 calls and giving my critique. She did not allow me to take notes. etc. The position requires employee to leave personal items in lockers due to security of information discussed on calls. Employee would be given dry erase board and they will be constantly monitored via camera. One camera for every 4 agents. The company is business casual. Very relaxed business casual from what I saw. The woman who interviewed me was very serious. I prepared for the interview by googling top interview questions and she pretty much used about the top 10 of them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you good for this position? / Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Solutions (Miami, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Received email regarding position from recruiter. Initial interview lasted approximately 1 hour. Met with 2 managers. The director was out of the office so I was asked back for a second interview to meet with him. My recruiter was contacted shortly after the interview was complete.

Negotiation

I presented my requirements and they worked to get as close to those requirements as possible and even created a new job position in order to accomodate.