Assured Guaranty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Structured Finance Interview

Structured Finance

Interviewed at Assured Guaranty

Interview Details – The interview process took nearly four months. I initially had one phone interview, followed by two more, and lastly a final in-office interview. There was about two weeks between each interview and it took the firm more than six weeks to get back to me.

Interview Question – How would you consider the credit risk of an security backed by the cash flows of a rental plane company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Assured Guaranty

Interview Details – called by hr, two in person interviews

Negotiation Details – none

Rotational Analyst Interview

Rotational Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Assured Guaranty in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus at first. Behavioral and review of schooling. Got invited to NYC for Super Friday. All day long interview process. Meet with 5 or 6 different groups and each talks to you a bit.

Interview Question – What are mortgage backed securities?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Assured Guaranty in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted via email to set up an on site interview, I met with two managers, it was pleasant there were few questions asked about improving the portfolio rather they focused on my ability to create and format financial models, I was contacted one week later for another onsiet interview where I met with the Surveillance Director, the other data analyst and HR. I sent out thank you emails the next day and received correspondence that I would hear back within a week however I did not I had to contact HR and was told they extended an offer to someone else.

Interview Question – GO's are typically viewed as the safest of bonds, do you feel that there is such a thing as a full proof bond?   View Answer

Worked for Assured Guaranty? Contribute to the Community!