Assured Guaranty Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Assured Guaranty

Structured Finance Interview

Interview

The interview process took nearly four months. I initially had one phone interview, followed by two more, and lastly a final in-office interview. There was about two weeks between each interview and it took the firm more than six weeks to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you consider the credit risk of an security backed by the cash flows of a rental plane company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

called by hr, two in person interviews

Negotiation

none

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assured Guaranty (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus at first. Behavioral and review of schooling. Got invited to NYC for Super Friday. All day long interview process. Meet with 5 or 6 different groups and each talks to you a bit.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assured Guaranty (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted via email to set up an on site interview, I met with two managers, it was pleasant there were few questions asked about improving the portfolio rather they focused on my ability to create and format financial models, I was contacted one week later for another onsiet interview where I met with the Surveillance Director, the other data analyst and HR. I sent out thank you emails the next day and received correspondence that I would hear back within a week however I did not I had to contact HR and was told they extended an offer to someone else.

Interview Questions

• GO's are typically viewed as the safest of bonds, do you feel that there is such a thing as a full proof bond?   1 Answer