Astadia, Inc.

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.7

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Astadia, Inc..

2 HR phone interviews, 2 phone interviews - one with a direct manager and one with a senior manager. Questions were not very technical, mostly about personality and culture.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly asked about previous experience, nothing special   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Astadia, Inc. in August 2012.

I was recruited by Accounting Principles (a division of Adecco, who used to own Idea Integration, who later became Astadia). I interviewed with the Director of Human Resources, the CEO of Idea Integration and the Sr. Vice-President of the Gores Group.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you stepping down from a HR Director position to a HR Manager role?   View Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Astadia, Inc. in July 2011.

Was promoted from within. No real interview was given, just a call from the Managing Director

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. I had been recommended by the former Sales Engineer I was replacing, which was all the Managing Director cared about.   Answer Question
    I was told what I could expect in commission, which unfortunately turned out to be extremely optimistic. I was also given one day's worth of training for the new position.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Astadia, Inc. in February 2012.

Good and very rigrous

Interview Questions
    Easy, Astadia pays as per market conditions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Astadia, Inc. in October 2010.

Interview was good well structured according to the job description. The interviewer was well skilled and presentable.
    There were total 3 interviews:
    1. Technical Interview: Interview to assess my technical knowledge. Most of the questions were logical and understanding rather than something one to mug up and remember like syntax etc.
    2. Technical Interview: The round of technical interview revolved more around design of sample bussiness scenario and business understanding.
    3. HR: The third interview was assessment of overall soft skills.

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Astadia, Inc. in May 2010.

There were 2 very short rounds. No technical questions were asked. only my previous companie's name which is a huge brand name in industry was sufficient.

Interview Questions
    They gave me what I asked for without any negotiations. Seems like they were just looking fro a trophy to display