Asteelflash Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Asteelflash in April 2015.

Interview

Really nice interview. The interviewer got to know about my interests and skills in detail. Enjoyed the overall session. They extended an offer within a week. Pretty fast as compared to others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Asteelflash.

Interview

Process was good. They treated everybody respectfully. Process started exactly on time. First HR asked questions and then I was sent to manager for further interview. Difficulty level was pretty basic as it was inter job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Asteelflash (Fremont, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

got contact with a recruiter through email. We scheduled an on-site interview with hiring manager. Only basic questions were asked during the interview. The decision was made in very short time.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Asteelflash (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Was interviewed by 4 people, one at a time: a person in the same position I was interviewing for, 3 people that were above the position.

Interview Questions

• No questions that were out of the ordinary. Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job but I was not able to negotiate my pay higher.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Asteelflash (Fremont, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a very quick interview asking me the basics about my resume, what I'd like to do career wise etc. Everyone was very friendly and I felt that they were well organized. I almost felt that they had planned to hire me just by seeing my resume. They know what they want and have plenty to choose from.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are pretty set on what they're willing to pay.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Asteelflash (Fremont, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewer asked my background and the duty of my previous jobs. Then follow up with an interviewer as the hiring manager asked me the technical questions in detail such as When did you use the Labview? How it does work on your previous project?

Interview Questions

• When did you use Labview for you project?   1 Answer
    • What is your background?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Asteelflash in June 2008.

Interview

Had 2 interviews with various managers, HR.