Asteelflash

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Fremont, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Asteelflash in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very quick interview asking me the basics about my resume, what I'd like to do career wise etc. Everyone was very friendly and I felt that they were well organized. I almost felt that they had planned to hire me just by seeing my resume. They know what they want and have plenty to choose from.

Interview Question – How much experience do you have using Microsoft suite   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are pretty set on what they're willing to pay.

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Fremont, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Asteelflash in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewer asked my background and the duty of my previous jobs. Then follow up with an interviewer as the hiring manager asked me the technical questions in detail such as When did you use the Labview? How it does work on your previous project?

Interview Questions

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Asteelflash in June 2008.

Interview Details – Had 2 interviews with various managers, HR.

Interview Question – What are your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Asteelflash? Contribute to the Community!