Astellas Interview Questions

Senior Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Astellas in December 2012.

6 people interview; executive medical director, marketing/commercial team member/ HR/project manager/another medical director
    no unexpected questions

Interview Questions
    • Standard question although could not connect with marketing team member   Answer Question

Research and Development Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Astellas in October 2009.

This was the initial screening and the woman was pleasant and thoroughly interested in what I had to say. She answered all of my questions and her questions were not "cookie-cutter" questions. She scheduled me for a interview with the Hiring Manager on the spot.

Primary Care Sales Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Astellas in February 2011.

Seemed very disorganized. Was given an in person interview before my phone interview even took place. Interview was pretty straightforward about why I wanted to work in sales, etc. After discussing my degree in biology, my interviewer asked what DNA was. Strange to say the least.

Professional Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Astellas in March 2008.

First the applicant will be interview by the hr staff. if they will pass the next will be the national sales manager. he/she will undergo a month of product training. she/ he would pass all the exams, detailing. the final verdict will be oral exams from the product managers.

Interview Questions
    • a series of exam during training. if your not a medical graduate you need an extra effort yo know the medical terms. you would be assign away from your homeland.   Answer Question