Astellas Pharma US

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rep Interview

Rep

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Astellas Pharma US in June 2010.

Interview Details – Company recruiter contacted me to see if I would be interested in contimuing the process with a phone interview. hey were very accomodating with scheduling the time. After the phone interview (1/2 an hour) I was called 2 days later to schedule the 1-1 with theRegional Manager.

We spoke for about 90 minutes. Guy was dynamic, committed and really knew the industry and the right rep for the territory--It wasn't me but he personally followed up to ask me to keep in touch for future opportunities. I would work for this co in a heart beat.

Great culture, commitment to excellence, progressive mindset.

Interview Questions

• So do you want to know how much money you'll make?   View Answer
  • Detail an opportunity you have had to think outside the box and bring business to the table from a new revenue source   Answer Question

Worked for Astellas Pharma US? Contribute to the Community!