Aston Carter Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aston Carter

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone call from the in-house Recruiter. This was just a screening exercise, preparing you for a face to face interview. Face to face interviews last for several hours altogether and are with a number of different Senior Consultants and/or Team Leaders before the Sales Manager or Director speaks with you. If you fail to impress one Consultant, you will not be progressed to the next. You are asked a lot of the same questions. Mainly around your motivations in life. Big focus on wanting to make money and why. TIP: Don't be afraid to talk about wanting to make money. Also, don't assume your answers are being shared with the next interviewer. They're not, so answer questions in the same way if asked same question multiple times.

Recruiter/Headhunter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

1st round telephone interview and then a number of face to face interviews with consultants and senior management.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Fairly streamlined process from initial telephone screen, through to offer. Had to meet with the internal recruiter first and was then introduced to a number of relevant sales managers to assess best team fit within the business. I was kept informed at all stages of the process and an offer was straightforward and swift when the decision was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel areas of your previous work history set you up well for a career in recruitment?   Answer Question