AstraZeneca

Relevance Date Difficulty

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2009.

Interview Details – This interview process was long-Very Long! First, there was a phone interview via the head hunter agency. After that a interview was arranged on my behalf with the hiring manager. They have to have two managers in order to interview. The first interview was about an hour. If it goes less than that (trust me you didn't get the gig) The questions were star method question. Give me a situation, what did you do, what was the result.

Interview Question – Use 3 adjective to describe your selling sytle?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Aim high! Because once your on, you won't get another opportunity to get a significant salary increase!

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!