Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AstraZeneca
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (26)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (25)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist (21)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (15)
- Sales Representative (14)
- Intern (4)
- Scientist (4)
- Regional Sales Specialist (4)
- Pharmaceutical Sales (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Medical Science Liaison (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Director (2)
- Sales (2)
- Senior Scientist (2)
- Senior Director (2)
- PSS (2)
- Medical Director (2)
- Assistant Research Scientist (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Medical Representative (2)
- Medical Sales Representative (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Post Doctoral Scientist (2)
- Postdoctoral (2)
- Data Scientist (1)
- SOA Engineer (1)
- Manager Quantitative Insights (1)
- Public Policy Specialist (1)
- Drug Information (1)
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.
I had a 15 minute phone interview and then an on-site interview that lasted less then 30 minutes. The phone interview was with two AZ employees and then the on-site interview was a panel interview with three people.
- How do you keep organized with all of the extracurricular activities you do? How would you act if you were chosen to lead a team of people to work on an important project? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2015.
Phone interview for around 40 minutes included going through my educational background and credentials, as well as my work throughout my Ph.D. I described what we do in our lab and described how my experience would fit the position and would help gain further insight into the pharmaceutical industry world. I also got some technical questions with regard to modeling and simulation, statistics and software use.
- Education background, work experience, exposure to industry-like work, some technical questions Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.
I applied to a position through Kelly Services, and received an email from AZ asking to set up a phone interview within a week. I had a conference phone interview with multiple employees, and they asked availability for an on-site interview at the end of the phone interview. They emailed me the on-site interview information in a timely manner, and I had a panel interview two months after my phone interview. All their questions (phone and on-site) were asked directly from a pre-determined list, and they spent much of the interview writing down my responses.
- All were STAR questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Answer Question
Intern InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2007.
Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.
- Please try to phrase as a question and/or be as detailed as possible about the technical problem, business case, etc. Answer Question