AstraZeneca

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – I applied to a position through Kelly Services, and received an email from AZ asking to set up a phone interview within a week. I had a conference phone interview with multiple employees, and they asked availability for an on-site interview at the end of the phone interview. They emailed me the on-site interview information in a timely manner, and I had a panel interview two months after my phone interview. All their questions (phone and on-site) were asked directly from a pre-determined list, and they spent much of the interview writing down my responses.

Interview Question – All were STAR questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2007.

Interview Details – Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – Please try to phrase as a question and/or be as detailed as possible about the technical problem, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!