AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

3.1

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

It has been ovr 25 years since I went through this so my views would not be of value

offered me job was what I wanted did not negotate

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied online. A few days later I received an email with instruction on how to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding my resume and a few behavior STAR questions. After the interview I was sent the personality tests followed by an official online application.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Phone interivew asking you to review your resume, ask about a time where you have to do a presentation. Then they email you a questionnaire. I did that about two weeks ago. still waiting to hear back.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

1 interview with manager, 1 field ride with team member, 1 interview with regional manager

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult... understand the company and industry and you'll be fine   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Filled out an application online. Approximately a week later I got what looked like a computer generated e-mail saying I was invited to have a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled with an outsourced hiring company. The representative just asked about things on my resume. Did not really ask any difficult questions. Was not able to go into detail about the company.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

STAR interview, I had one day of interviews , 2 seperate interview with District managers

easy

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Be ready to present some STARS. Their interviews, even internal, is in the STAR format. Think of different situations (especially any in sales) and present your Tasks, Actions and Results. They are very results orientated and want to make sure that your decision making is results driven.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous manager say you could improve about yourself? Do you agree? Why, and how would you improve on that?   Answer Question
    Easy, but that was seven years ago.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied early February, and got an invite for a phone interview two weeks later. After my phone interview I was sent a link to complete two online personality tests, and still waiting to hear back from them...

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Great initial telephone screen by a third party that works closely with AZ. Questions asked included: salary requirements, professional background summary, current location, driving record.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

PDI contract, after 1 yr, hired on at AZ. Rare, but if you really push to shine, do as much or more that the AZ reps do, you will be noticed, not treated as a contract team member. You have to work to earn it!

Interview Questions
    • Do not remember, but hired internally, so had demonstrated by abilities.Do remember it was STAR format   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, offered a salary package, take it or leave it.

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!