AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

3.1

Unknown Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very organized, respectful, and timely. Everyone represented the company very well. I was inspired to work for AstraZeneca based on my interview process. AstraZeneca is well respected company with great benefits.

PSS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2013.

Interview

One interview, 3 interviewers, one of which became my boss. Not overly inquisitive. More conversational and real world wanting to know about my past experiences and what I could bring to AZ that was different.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toa Baja, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Toa Baja, PR) in August 2015.

Interview

30 minutes dedicated to know all about your proffesional background. A good way to start a screening process. Open Questions Model to make the candidate to talk about himself. They gave me an overall picture on what to expect and even gave me the opportunity to ask for more details about the position

Interview Questions

• If selected, what I was going to contribute most?   1 Answer

SOA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

H.R contacted me directly and the whole process completed within a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Chennai) in August 2015.Had only one interview with the technical person. It was very casual yet professiona

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for around 40 minutes included going through my educational background and credentials, as well as my work throughout my Ph.D. I described what we do in our lab and described how my experience would fit the position and would help gain further insight into the pharmaceutical industry world. I also got some technical questions with regard to modeling and simulation, statistics and software use.

Interview Questions

• Education background, work experience, exposure to industry-like work, some technical questions   Answer Question

Microbiologist Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macclesfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Discussion with recruitment agent to introduce the role followed by a more traditional selections interview on site. The questions were fairly standard and and with good preparation you should be able to answer these pretty easily.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2015.

Interview

Mainly about whole pharmaceutical companies experience, achievements and relationship. The most curiosity area is about why I "give up" Astrazeneca (june-2015). Beside this, I have a huge experience (18 years), sales representative (two years), field force sales manager (two years), training manager (nine years) and brand manager (five years).

Interview Questions

• Tell about your main responsibilities and achievements as a Brand Manager.   1 Answer

Global Market Access Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paddington, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Paddington, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

I was an internal applicant, my line manger had to agree and support my application, there was a on line application which requested line manger approval, then Telephone discussion between my manager and hiring manager. I then had a face to face interview based on leadership capabilities, then a case study based on pricing a product.

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

1.5 hour on site interview after a 1 hour phone interview. Presentation was required which lasted about 20 mins. Met with hiring manager and 2 other MSLs. It was very casual yet professional. I thought they asked excellent questions and gave me feedback right away.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when I dealt with conflict   1 Answer

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in May 2011.

Interview

challenging but interesting. STAR your answers and be prepared for situation-based questions. if interested they make up their minds quickly and move fast on hiring you. interviewers come prepared with a form of pre-determined questions and take turns asking you. google STAR interview questions for a list of questions you may be asked.