AstraZeneca

182 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview. It was conducted by a third party recruiter. She asked basic questions pertaining to work history and education history. She also asked about your driving history because a clean driving record is very important to obtaining the job. Also, questions about presentation skills were asked. Details about the job were also given about training, etc.

Interview Question – Presentation skills   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was a contractor & the interview & hiring process went very well.

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
Long Island City, NY

I applied online - interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had a 30 min phone interview

Interview Question – Typical preliminary questions   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – 1 interview with manager, 1 field ride with team member, 1 interview with regional manager

Interview Question – Not very difficult... understand the company and industry and you'll be fine   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview Details – Prepare to answer in "STAR" format when explaining your prior experience:
Situation: What was a Situation that once happened to you?
Task: What task did you have to do?
Action: What action did you take?
Result: What was the result?

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you had to work across boundaries   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2012.

Interview Details – I found this process to be tedious and way to lengthy. The hiring managers didn't have the proper authority to make actual hiring decisions in a timely and appropriate manner. Clearly the system needs retooling and perhaps, so does the upper management. I appreciate the "big business" feel, but there are a ton of other rep jobs available in the market currently.

Interview Question – If you were an animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview Details – Felt really comfortable and thought the interview went really well.

Interview Question – Answering questions using the Star Method. They follow a very specific script my friend sent to me. They asked most questions right off the script.   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Wilmington, DE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process for AstraZeneca's interns is very professional and is performed the same way as full-time regular employees. The company uses Behavioral Interview questions to assess that you match their Core Capabilities and can follow them. Usually the interviews begin with a 30 minute phone screen. After completing the phone screen, the hiring managers decide if they would like to bring you in face-to-face. Depending on the timeline you are working with, you will then be brought into a face-to-face interview. If there are any additional steps needed after the interview, they will call you again. Otherwise you are notified with an offer for the company. Or, in an unfortunate case, try again.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer general behavioral questions that match the company's values and the job position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate salary.

Cromwell, CT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in July 2013.

Interview Details – Has phone interview, personality survey and face interview. Interview was very straight forward, asked me to review my resume then asked 4 questions in STAR format. I answered all the questions thoroughly and precise. However, they are interviewing 15-20 people for the same position and process is taking weeks to complete.

Interview Question – What is an ethical dilemma you faced?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied online - interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very pleasant experience. The DM was very polite and professional. The hiring DM interviewed me along with another DM from another territory. They asked basic questions like "Describe a time when you had to convince someone to agree with you when they had a different perspective." They also asked me about myself and to explain my resume in detail.

Interview Question – 'What ethical delima have you experienced?"   View Answer