AstraZeneca

179 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CV SPEC Interview

CV SPEC

I applied online and interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – First a phone interview with questions regarding what hospitals you have called on including any interventional cardiologists you might know. If you pass this phase you will have a written assessment. The next stage is an interview with the hiring manager followed by an interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer standard interview questions in STAR format.   Answer Question

Facility Engineer Interview

Facility Engineer
Wilmington, DE

The process took 1 week - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – I had a brief phone interview followed by an onsite interview at their Wilmington De headquarters site. I met with the manager that I would be working for and then with a potential client that I would serve as an R&D engineer providing them advise on renovating their laboratories to be state of the art. Everyone was very friendly but the site or laboratories were outdated and needed renovations which was good for me. All questions were behavoral based so be prepared for the two minute drill-" tell me about yourself"

Interview Question – What was a difficult situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what I wanted and they agreed to it.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – Phone interview to make sure you can effectively communicate. Then a personality test. Then your in person interview. During this first interview they will ask you 4 questions, and really focus on the follow up questions to them. The second interview will be almost the exact same, but with a higher manager involved.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to influence someone on your team to do something they did not want to do at all.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a request to set up phone interview a few days after applying. The phone interview lasted about 15-20 minutes. I was told I'd receive an email within a week or 2 to fill out an application and 2 personality tests if I was selected. 10 minutes later, i received both links. Face to face interview is scheduled.

Interview Question – Nothing overly difficult in the phone interview. Just be honest regarding info in your resume and background.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – phone interview, assessment, one-on-one interview

Interview Question – What do you do to get your name out in the business field?   Answer Question

Westfield, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a position in Westfield, MA. About a week later, I got a phone interview in Feb 27th, 2013. Then, a week later, they asked me to fill out these two questionnaires online (about 20 min each). I did that. After, i was asked to fill out the rest of the online application form. Then, about a month later, April 8th, I was asked for an in-person interview. I went to the interview. In the beginning, they had me talk about my resume. Then, they asked me 4 questions in a STAR format. At the end, I asked them a list of questions that i had prepared with me and that was it. It's been about 3 weeks and I still haven't heard back. I'm assuming I haven't gotten the job.

Interview Question – Talk about an ethical dilemma that you have encountered, how did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

Interviewed at AstraZeneca

Interview Details – Phone interivew asking you to review your resume, ask about a time where you have to do a presentation. Then they email you a questionnaire. I did that about two weeks ago. still waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had to give a presentation   Answer Question

PSR Interview

PSR
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email for a phone interview. Pretty basic, double check resume, explain job description a little more in detail, and ask question such ad name a time you had to give a presentation: who was audience, what was turnout of it, etc. (answet in STAR format) Passed that and got another email to take 2 personality tests, don't lie on these they will find out, just be honest about who you are and if its a fit great, if not it probably wasn't for you. Once I passed this I was emailed to schedule a face to face interview, be confident and do your hw especially f you are just graduated a d new to sales. During interview they go over resume, ask about what you know about AZ, about job position, and 4 behavioral questions such as name a time you had to build rapport with someone in a difficult situation, time you faced an ethical dilemma, overcoming an obstacle/challenge and what steps did you do to persist thru it (answer in STAR format!!!) After this I asked my own questions about the territory, drugs, quotas, training etc. After interview I received another email to fill out another application with them that was more detailed about company policy, hair drug test, background check, driving record check. Interview was 2 business days ago and I'm waiting to hear back about the next step, regardless, the DSM I interviewed with said I would hear back either way.

Interview Question – Time I had to build rapport with someone in a difficult circumstance   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Western Location, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – I received an email stating that I was chosen for a phone interview. It directed me to set up a phone interview which I did. There were many choices for dates and times. The phone interview was very basic, and I was not very impressed. She had to tell someone to be quiet (one of her kids maybe), and she was obviously reading from a script.

Interview Question – Can you describe a time that you have given a presentation?   Answer Question

Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend. Interview process was conducted all in one day. 3 separate interviews with an offer that evening.

Interview Question – I must admit I do not remember as it was so long ago. I guess there weren't any extremely difficult questions since I do not recall anything negative.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Made a generous offer and accepted. No real negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AstraZeneca