AstraZeneca Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I have done the phone interview and the first face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Described a time where in a difficult circumstances you had to build a rapport with a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you set a goal for yourself and what did you do to accomplish?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

interview consists of a phone interview, 200+ questionnaire, interview with the DSM and RSM, a ride a long, and an exit interview. the entire process takes a little bit over a month.

Interview Questions

• name a time that you had a to give a presentation and answer in STAR format   Answer Question
    • Name an ethical dilemma that you ran into and how did you approach it? answer in STAR format   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Pharmaceutical sales is one of the toughest industries to break into, and unfortunately it seems that the best way to do so is through networking. I applied for the Los Angeles Region pharmaceutical sales representative position and was offered a phone interview within about 2 weeks after applying on their corporate site. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes, which was conducted by an outside company and was very general (education, GPA, desired salary...etc) with perhaps only one or two questions as to why you want to work for AZ. It seems that they use phone interviews to screen for candidates, and only invite those that already have significant industry experience for a 1-1 interview. Therefore, if you are a recent college graduate looking to get into pharm sales, I suggest starting with smaller companies and moving up towards large ones such as AZ.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment where you convinced someone to agree with your point of view, who initially had a different perspective. (something in that context)   Answer Question