AstraZeneca Manager Quantitative Insights Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Quantitative Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wilmington, DE
Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2010.

One hour panel interview. Mostly behavioral questions, very little time allowed to showcase personal qualifications. The panel was composed of five people from various functions. Questions revolved around providing examples of how I reacted in certain situations - took a key initiative, influenced others, clients were not happy with my work. Plenty of time to ask questions. I got the feeling that they put a high emphasis on interviewee's questions. What was great was that, even if I did not get the offer, they still provided feedback - very unique in corporate America.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example when a client was not happy with your work. What did you do to address that?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you influenced others towards an objective.   Answer Question

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!