AstraZeneca

Relevance Date Difficulty

PSR Interview

PSR
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email for a phone interview. Pretty basic, double check resume, explain job description a little more in detail, and ask question such ad name a time you had to give a presentation: who was audience, what was turnout of it, etc. (answet in STAR format) Passed that and got another email to take 2 personality tests, don't lie on these they will find out, just be honest about who you are and if its a fit great, if not it probably wasn't for you. Once I passed this I was emailed to schedule a face to face interview, be confident and do your hw especially f you are just graduated a d new to sales. During interview they go over resume, ask about what you know about AZ, about job position, and 4 behavioral questions such as name a time you had to build rapport with someone in a difficult situation, time you faced an ethical dilemma, overcoming an obstacle/challenge and what steps did you do to persist thru it (answer in STAR format!!!) After this I asked my own questions about the territory, drugs, quotas, training etc. After interview I received another email to fill out another application with them that was more detailed about company policy, hair drug test, background check, driving record check. Interview was 2 business days ago and I'm waiting to hear back about the next step, regardless, the DSM I interviewed with said I would hear back either way.

Interview Question – Time I had to build rapport with someone in a difficult circumstance   Answer Question

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!