AstraZeneca

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied for this position online. The company contacted me three days later via email to set up a phone interview. The 20 minute phone interview consisted of general background questions (verifying information on resume) also I was asked to discuss a time that I had to give a presentation. Upon completion of the phone interview, I received an email with a link redirecting me to a behavioral exam. There were 2 behavioral tests, both approximately 200 questions (20 minutes allotted per test). After these online tests, I was emailed again requesting me to complete an online employment application form that would be forwarded to the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear back.
The process has taken 20 days thus far.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to give a presentation.
    What makes you a good fit for the position?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2011.

Began with a phone interview that lasted approximately 30 minutes. Questions were very general, mostly regarding resume and background. Interview was conducted by a third party. I was told if I was selected to move on I would be notified within 48 hours. I received an email the next day asking me to participate in the online application process. This consisted of job application and a personality test. This process took approximately 45 minutes. Within a about a week to week and a half I recieved an email informing me I had been selected for a face to face interview. Was offered two different days with various time slots. Interviewed with Regional Manager and District Manager who utilized the STAR format with their questions. They are asking for very specific examples of times that involved collobration and also how you influenced someone within your work environment. I felt they wanted for specific examples of leadership, teamwork and ethical decision making situations. This took aprroximately 45 minutes and than was given 20 minutes or so to ask them questions. Be prepared to interview them back. My impression is that this job is for someone who likes a lot of structure. Both interviewers were very professional and I didn't feel like the process allows you to really demonstrate the full scope of your personality. Very regimented process, but overall felt that they were approachable.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you influenced another person on your "team" or someone you work with to be successful. (keep in mind that you need to answer in STAR format)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical decision.... (keep in mind that you must answer in the STAR format)   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2010.

A manager approached one of my pharmaceutical sales friends to see if she was interested in working for the company. She was not, but gave the manager my contact information. We spoke on the phone and had a face-to-face from there. It was one of those "fate" types of experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What is your least favorite thing about your current job.   Answer Question