AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014

3.1

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied online. A few days later I received an email with instruction on how to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding my resume and a few behavior STAR questions. After the interview I was sent the personality tests followed by an official online application.

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Great initial telephone screen by a third party that works closely with AZ. Questions asked included: salary requirements, professional background summary, current location, driving record.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca in February 2014.

30 min phone interview asked about when the last time I spoke in a group setting and what the outcome was, the last time I had to overcome an objection and so on. Asked If I was hired if training in Delaware was a problem. Took Briggs Meyer type survey after interview.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2014.

Referred by an educator who had worked with the company on a product launch. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and we did a phone interview a few days later. It was a résumé overview and a couple of behavioral based questions. I was then scheduled for a face to face with the hiring manager, who was exceptionally warm yet very professional. She was interviewing more candidates this week (my interview was last week) and said she would let me know about the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something they didn't want to do?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

They asked 4 questions and requested the answers be STAR format.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter, spoke with her for a few minutes and filled out the initial online application. About a week later, I had a 30 minute phone interview with someone from HR and then had to fill out the 2 personality profile surveys (about 200 questions each). After I passed that I had to complete an additional application. 2 weeks later I was contacted once again and have an interview scheduled with the Exec Director of Sales this Thursday so we will see what happens

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience you have doing a presentation (HR Interview)   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

STAR format

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where your ethics were challenged   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

I had a phone interview. It was conducted by a third party recruiter. She asked basic questions pertaining to work history and education history. She also asked about your driving history because a clean driving record is very important to obtaining the job. Also, questions about presentation skills were asked. Details about the job were also given about training, etc.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

1 interview with manager, 1 field ride with team member, 1 interview with regional manager

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult... understand the company and industry and you'll be fine   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in July 2013.

Has phone interview, personality survey and face interview. Interview was very straight forward, asked me to review my resume then asked 4 questions in STAR format. I answered all the questions thoroughly and precise. However, they are interviewing 15-20 people for the same position and process is taking weeks to complete.