AstraZeneca Regional Medical Advisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2012.

The initiation and conduct of process was pretty regular as per industry practices, but their behavior in terms of decision making was pretty unprofessional. Failed to inform about the rejection for 15 days and tried to ignore by saying that HR team is on tour keeping me in limbo in between; Were initially unable to decide which therapy area or city to hire me; Lack of 100% transparency in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want join a job that involves marketing and significant traveling when you can easily do a desk job?   Answer Question
Very long (1.5 months) and there was a total radio silence from employer end for a very long duration and my inquiries were being met with vague responses; i was not given a correct reply regarding my status; I was initially told i was picked for Chennai post then told i was picked in Pune office and then i was told i have been rejected and finally on reference of a friend was told if i could work out of Mumbai. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!!

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!