AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca Regional Sales Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2011.

STAR format interview. First interview was 1:1 which was conducted on campus. Weeks later a panel interview was held where I met with two 3person panels. I was offered the position verbally the following day, but the formal offer did not come for weeks. Drug screening was a hair follicle drug test that went back over 90days.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you knew someone was doing something wrong. How did you handle the situation?   View Answer
  • Describe a time when you had to persuade a group into something you believed was a good idea.   Answer Question
No room for negotiation as they offered you a company car, phone, and laptop.

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2010.

The first interview was standard. Application was received immediately after phone interview.

2 weeks later I received a e-mail to schedule a face to face interview.

The day of my interview HR called and told me I was the final interview for round 2, requesting if I could change an interview time within 2 hours of my interview so the manager could go home early.

During the interview the hiring manager stated she had many more interviews for round 2 that day. I was surprised by the lack of communication.

I found HR to be extremely nice. The managers as well as the interview process in general was extremely laid back relative to other pharmaceutical company face to face interviews. In my experience, they did not use pressure interview tactics.

Face to face interview lasted 2.5 hours and questions were in the standard STAR format.

Interview Questions
    • How many phone interviews, face to face interviews and offers have you had? How many jobs have you applied to?   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone of an idea or concept.   Answer Question
    • Would you sell copiers on commission for a year?   Answer Question
    • What were your weekly earnings at _______ job?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2010.

The AstraZeneca phone interview was a pleasant experience. With in-depth situational questions, it is important to have practiced interview questions online before-hand. Since AstraZeneca outsources their telephone screening process, there is a chance that your resume may not make it to the Hiring Manager's inbox. I was asked to move on to step two of the interview; however, someone else was hired before I had an opportunity for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe your two most notable moments. It can be a difficult task, a new idea, something you've found resistance, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • Please describe a time you had to make a presentation.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2010.

went well. I was recruited by a university programmer.