AstraZeneca

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Sales Representative

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in November 2010.

Interview Details – Tell me about a time you've faced an ethical dilemma at work and how you overcame it.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you've encouraged colleagues   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2010.

Interview Details – the interview process is very detailed, have to have a degree, and enough sales experience to come across in a very positive light, overall it was a very pleasent experience it just wasn't what I was looking for

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details – phone interview, assessment, one-on-one interview

Interview Question – What do you do to get your name out in the business field?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2011.

Interview Details – After a month had passed since I had applied, I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. The interview went great and I was told that I had made it to the second round of the interview process. I never heard from them again, and although I tried numerous times to speak to someone who could give me a direct answer, I received the run around for about two months before seeing that the position was gone.

Brooklyn, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2011.

Interview Details – met panel at hotel in staten island .. asked a variety of question in s t a r format. Be prepared for this because this is very difficult. Its situation task answer resolution.

Interview Question – difficukt task you had to overcome and was was resolution   Answer Question

Sales Representative

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first phone interview was a basic screening call, then there was another where you had to go into more detail and answer some pretty basic questions about your interests/experience. Then, there were two in-person interviews. I met 5 people total -- all really nice, interesting, and the interviews were behavioral/star format. It was all pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to work to express your opinion and people were resistant to your ideas? Who was the hardest to convince? What strategy did you use to convince them?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was basic 3 STAR format questions about a time you gave a presentation, a time you got someone to accept a new idea and 3 things you want AZ to know about you.

F2F was 2 DMs and also full of STAR format Q's. Why sales? What makes you different? A time a team member wasnt doing job?

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Ask once for more $

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online at the company's website. I received a call from an HR recruiter within 2 days of submission. She scheduled my phone interview for 3 days later. The phone interview questions consisted of general resume review and behavioral/situational questions. It only lasted approximately 30 minutes. The interviewer was very nice and polite. She seemed a bit rushed during the questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation where you had to communicate an idea to someone and it was not well received.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2010.

Interview Details – Several personality questions

Interview Question – Biggest weakness   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Sales is not for me

Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2011.

Interview Details – The human resources person called me and asked me some generic questions. (What are 3 of your strengths? What do you see as your greatest accomplishment? What is your salary expectation?) I was then sent the online pre assessment which consisted of personality questions. (Do you like fast cars? Are you life of the party? Do you think others find you attractive?)

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AstraZeneca

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!

AstraZeneca – Why Work for Us?

Our mission is to create a meaningful difference. In the lives of the patients we serve. And the people who work here.   We are AstraZeneca. More than 57,000 employees strong, we have a presence in over 100 countries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AstraZeneca Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by AstraZeneca employees and interview candidates.