AstraZeneca

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2010.

Interview Details – The strangest face to face I have ever had. I had no contact with any employees until I saw their face at the interview. They farm all of the initial process to a 3rd party. I found out the name of the hiring manager, but there was someone else in the interview. They went straight into behavioral questions, no get to know you, or happy feelings. Looking back, I think they were trying the "stress" method. The hiring manager would not give me any contact information to follow up with him. I left feeling just confused. Still waiting to hear if anything will come out of this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to collaborate with a team member, what were the results.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to motivate someone, what happened.   Answer Question

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!