AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca Sales Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in August 2010.

The strangest face to face I have ever had. I had no contact with any employees until I saw their face at the interview. They farm all of the initial process to a 3rd party. I found out the name of the hiring manager, but there was someone else in the interview. They went straight into behavioral questions, no get to know you, or happy feelings. Looking back, I think they were trying the "stress" method. The hiring manager would not give me any contact information to follow up with him. I left feeling just confused. Still waiting to hear if anything will come out of this.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to collaborate with a team member, what were the results.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to motivate someone, what happened.   Answer Question